Has anyone else tried....

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Dawn Hand Renewal dish washing liquid?

I have the driest, cracked skin on my hands, especially this time of year. I've been using this stuff for about 4 or 5 days and even my hubby could tell the difference. The bottle says you'll notice a difference in 5 uses. I wash dishes every day, seems like all day. My hands are really soft now.

Has anyone else tried it and noticed a difference?

onebdzee

off the shelf

I have the driest, cracked skin on my hands, especially this time of year. I've been using this stuff for about 4 or 5 days and even my hubby could tell the difference. The bottle says you'll notice a difference in 5 uses. I wash dishes every day, seems like all day. My hands are really soft now.

No....I have dishwashers in my house :biggrin:

Nanny Pam

No, I haven't tried it, but I will now. My hands, especially around my nails, are so dry and cracked.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
No, I haven't tried it, but I will now. My hands, especially around my nails, are so dry and cracked.

Mine actually crack so bad they bleed, not anymore. I've even tried the Eucerin with gloves at night, nothing works. Rarely do I find somethig I really like and talk about, but this stuff is great. Of course now they'll stop making it. :killingme

ginwoman

my mother swears by that stuff. I haven't tried it but then again I always use dishwashing gloves.