Has anyone priced propane recently?

MMDad

Lem Putt
I need a delivery. I'm almost afraid to make the call.

I just got some at about $3.00. Not great, but a lot better than $4 last February.

Buy now, it's propbably only going to go up from here.

blacklabman

I just filled the tank at my new log home in Fairfield, Va. $2.29 a gallon. I also am getting my 3.85 acre lot mowed for $125.

Ha, ha!

Moving down there soon.

I need a delivery. I'm almost afraid to make the call.

According to the CO newspaper I am reading right now, they expect prices to drop to around $1.99 a gallon out here. I have been using my heater a bit so next bill I can tell you what prices are here anyway.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
According to the CO newspaper I am reading right now, they expect prices to drop to around $1.99 a gallon out here. I have been using my heater a bit so next bill I can tell you what prices are here anyway.

I was quoted $3.49 :ohwell: We haven't turned the heat on yet, but next weeks weather looks a bit chilly.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I just paid $3.10/gal with Taylor Gas. My last delivery back in July was $3.20. I surprised it is not lower with all the other petroleum prices dropping.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Not sure if this is the normal price but we have a new Ace Hardware that just opened and they are filling the grill (think they are 20) tanks for 12.99. If this is the actual price does that mean it's going down? I only use it for the grill, so I haven't priced it anywhere else. Seems when gasoline goes down, so does propane.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I just paid $3.10/gal with Taylor Gas. My last delivery back in July was $3.20. I surprised it is not lower with all the other petroleum prices dropping.

Two totally different supplies and suppliers.. one really shouldn't impact the other.

MarieB

Not sure if this is the normal price but we have a new Ace Hardware that just opened and they are filling the grill (think they are 20) tanks for 12.99. If this is the actual price does that mean it's going down? I only use it for the grill, so I haven't priced it anywhere else. Seems when gasoline goes down, so does propane.

I can't remeber exactly what we paid for the grill tank refill recently, but we were shocked at how much lower the price was

Always shop around - call them all and bicker

http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_pri_wfr_dcus_smd_w.htm
And those figures seem high