Has anyone seen ...

JLS

Smirnoff Kissed Caramel vodka in the stores? I heard about it and wanted to take it to a family reunion and no one seems to have it saying they are selling out of it very quickly. TIA

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
You want to make this -->

Hot Caramel Apple Cider for grown ups. 4 mug’s worth of Apple Cider, 1 mug’s worth of Caramel Vodka, 1 tablespoon Cinnamon, 1/4 cup Brown Sugar. Perfect for fall :) Ingredients 4 mug’s worth of apple cider 1 mug’s worth of caramel vodka 1 tablespoon cinnamon 1/4 cup brown sugar Mix all of the ingredients above in a large pot. 2. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until liquid just begins to steam (don’t over heat or else the alcohol will burn off). 3. While cider is warming up, take your mugs or glasses and rim them with brown sugar. Pour cider into your rimmed glasses, serve and enjoy! Hot Caramel Apple Cider (for grown ups!) | Cooking in College

Don't you?

Hot Caramel Apple Cider (for grown ups!) | Cooking in College

You want to make this -->

Hot Caramel Apple Cider for grown ups. 4 mug’s worth of Apple Cider, 1 mug’s worth of Caramel Vodka, 1 tablespoon Cinnamon, 1/4 cup Brown Sugar. Perfect for fall :) Ingredients 4 mug’s worth of apple cider 1 mug’s worth of caramel vodka 1 tablespoon cinnamon 1/4 cup brown sugar Mix all of the ingredients above in a large pot. 2. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until liquid just begins to steam (don’t over heat or else the alcohol will burn off). 3. While cider is warming up, take your mugs or glasses and rim them with brown sugar. Pour cider into your rimmed glasses, serve and enjoy! Hot Caramel Apple Cider (for grown ups!) | Cooking in College

Don't you?

Hot Caramel Apple Cider (for grown ups!) | Cooking in College

Nope, bourbon here. No sweet drinks.

TruckLuvr

I heard about the adult apple cider for the first time while watching or should I say flipping through the channels last night, it was on QVC.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When I was in Myrtle Beach I fell madly in love with Redd's Strawberry. It's pretty easy to suck down a 6-pack, but you will pay dearly for it. They are almost as sneaky lethal as a Tiki Bar mai tai.

NextJen

Raisin cane
I'm pretty sure I have seen Smirnoff Kissed Caramel vodka at Lady's Liquor in LaPlata. One of the best Caramel vodka's I've tasted is Stolichnaya (Stoli)Salted Karamel vodka.

To make an easy caramel apple drink, just add the caramel vodka to some sparkling apple cider. :yum: Just be careful, otherwise :otter: