Has hell frozen over?

Burnthings

I find myself agreeing with Charlie Kirk on something.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's fascinating how rich famous elite LeBron James was whining about being oppressed in the US one minute, and the next minute he's defending real oppression at the hands of the Chinese government.

I don't know how sports fans can mindlessly worship these tools.

transporter

It's fascinating how rich famous elite LeBron James was whining about being oppressed in the US one minute, and the next minute he's defending real oppression at the hands of the Chinese government.

I don't know how sports fans can mindlessly worship these tools.

Says the mindless fool who worships a political figure who abandons our friend/allies and crawls on his knees before our enemies.

Burnthings

You to little nuts, post your DD or shut the **** up..

Why, so the Don can pimp me out to fight Saudi Arabia's wars.

Just bodies to sell out, nothing more. Mercenary whores. Suck a fat one, you old boot licking chode.

Guess who just sent 3000 troops there. Guess they paid up front.

black dog

Free America
Yes, a DD214
Why, so the Don can pimp me out to fight Saudi Arabia's wars. View attachment 141625

Just bodies to sell out, nothing more. Mercenary whores. Suck a fat one, you old boot licking chode.

Guess who just sent 3000 troops there. Guess they paid up front.

View attachment 141626
You worthless piece of whale crap.... It's silly to think you would have served when you can't even get a job and move out of grams basement.
And I don't recall your grams talking past my chode when she had it in her mouth.

Burnthings

Yes, a DD214

You worthless piece of whale crap.... It's silly to think you would have served when you can't even get a job and move out of grams basement.
And I don't recall your grams talking past my chode when she had it in her mouth.
Took you long enough you fake ass clown. I bet you tried to spin enough brain cells to justify this BS. But that's pretty hard when all you have to work with is a walnut sized serving of scrambled eggs up there.

Try to consider what an honor it is to work for the highest bidder you boot deepthroating sellout. Mindless chattel that prattle on about never forgetting 9/11 but turn around and bend over for the saudis for a few dollars, what a joke.

black dog

Free America
Took you long enough you fake ass clown. I bet you tried to spin enough brain cells to justify this BS. But that's pretty hard when all you have to work with is a walnut sized serving of scrambled eggs up there.

Try to consider what an honor it is to work for the highest bidder you boot deepthroating sellout. Mindless chattel that prattle on about never forgetting 9/11 but turn around and bend over for the saudis for a few dollars, what a joke.

Thank a Veteran balloon knot for you to have the privilege to run off the mouth. Better yet, ask grams for some money and buy them lunch.