Haunted Hayrides in SOMD

N

nitwhit3286

I would like to do the 2 in 1...the pumpkin patch and the corn maze and the hayride...too bad we don't have a hunt club up here in maryland like they do down in va beach!

maliberry

The ones I've seen online all seem to be geared towards the littler kids. I can appreciate that, but would really like to be away from the kiddies!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
maliberry said:
I had to go pull my info. from a pm I sent recently.

There's a haunted house & haunted trail hayride... plus activities that include face-painting, s'mores, scary movies, etc. scheduled for the community and "outsiders" (anyone can come).

The Lake at CRE
Friday Oct. 27th 7-10pm
Saturday Oct. 28th 6-10pm

cuddlybbw

The haunted Barn and hayride there is put on by all volunteers and they are in the process of setting it all up now it takes time when everyone is a volunteer. Its pretty good though.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
maliberry said:
The ones I've seen online all seem to be geared towards the littler kids. I can appreciate that, but would really like to be away from the kiddies!

Skip my last post then. :lmao:

It's for all ages, but I'm sure there'll be plenty of kids.

N

nitwhit3286

Sharon said:
I had to go pull my info. from a pm I sent recently.

There's a haunted house & haunted trail hayride... plus activities that include face-painting, s'mores, scary movies, etc. scheduled for the community and "outsiders" (anyone can come).

The Lake at CRE
Friday Oct. 27th 7-10pm
Saturday Oct. 28th 6-10pm

thats going to run into the ghost walk at point lookout..