Have an odd eating habit?

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I like to dip potato chips in baked beans and I like to put bake beans on my plain spaghetti noodles.

I also put bacon grease in a can of petite diced tomatoes and pour it over spaghetti.

When I eat chip beef gravy and biscuits I eat all the chip beef first.

When I eat Mac and cheese I have to put the noodles on the prongs of the fork and then I eat iy.

Hank

my war
I like to dip potato chips in baked beans and I like to put bake beans on my plain spaghetti noodles.

I also put bacon grease in a can of petite diced tomatoes and pour it over spaghetti.

When I eat chip beef gravy and biscuits I eat all the chip beef first.

When I eat Mac and cheese I have to put the noodles on the prongs of the fork and then I eat iy.

How much do you weigh?

catlingirl

My kids eat french fries and chicken nuggets dipped in chocolate shakes. And Ive heard a cousin of mine say she likes ketchup with chicken salad. my son has eaten pb /pineapple sandwiches

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
My kids eat french fries and chicken nuggets dipped in chocolate shakes. And Ive heard a cousin of mine say she likes ketchup with chicken salad. my son has eaten pb /pineapple sandwiches

Since mayo and ketchup make a french dressing of sorts, this sounds like it might be good to me.

:coffee:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It's Bud Light.
And what the F is Count Chockula?

Whatever and chocolate flavored rice krispies, or something like that. Or would you like me to mention your affliction for dill pickles and Ranch dressing.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Whatever and chocolate flavored rice krispies, or something like that. Or would you like me to mention your affliction for dill pickles and Ranch dressing.

What's wrong with dill pickles and ranch dressing?