Have any of you ladies....

punjabigyrl

heard of Arbonne? They sell makeup, skincare, baby stuff, diet stuff etc. Any one in the Tricounty area selling it? Need to get some stuff

mAlice

professional daydreamer
heard of Arbonne? They sell makeup, skincare, baby stuff, diet stuff etc. Any one in the Tricounty area selling it? Need to get some stuff

I've tried it, didn't care for it. The moisturizers are sticky, and the fragrance smells like a dried up plug-in if you don't go through it fast enough. Overpriced, and barely mediocre.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Tried their sunscreen because of their claim to be all natural. I am highly allergic to sunscreen. Found out as a result that the ingredient I'm allergic to is the "all natural" active ingredient, which is the cheapest ingredient on the market for sunscreen and so is in almost all of sunscreens out there....lots of nasty stuff in nature.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Tried their sunscreen because of their claim to be all natural. I am highly allergic to sunscreen. Found out as a result that the ingredient I'm allergic to is the "all natural" active ingredient, which is the cheapest ingredient on the market for sunscreen and so is in almost all of sunscreens out there....lots of nasty stuff in nature.

I've never had a problem with sunscreen before. I bought a cheap bottle at Target before my cruise last month. I used it all over my body and broke out in a rash, but only on my arms. I had to break down and buy some cortisone on the ship. :lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I started using Arbonne products a few months ago and LOVE them! After hearing about how horrible everyday lotions, perfumes, shampoo, deodorant... practically everything we put on body is for you -- I made a pledge to start using better quality stuff. All these years I've been using Oil of Olay and it is probably the WORST product for you. The same with Bath and Body Works. :dead:

If you're thinking about trying Arbonne out, find a consultant and ask for some samples. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I started using Arbonne products a few months ago and LOVE them! After hearing about how horrible everyday lotions, perfumes, shampoo, deodorant... practically everything we put on body is for you -- I made a pledge to start using better quality stuff. All these years I've been using Oil of Olay and it is probably the WORST product for you. The same with Bath and Body Works. :dead:

If you're thinking about trying Arbonne out, find a consultant and ask for some samples. :yay:

Good skin care products, I'm tellin' ya. Last Friday the happy hour crew was astonished - said I didn't look anywhere close to 103. :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Good skin care products, I'm tellin' ya. Last Friday the happy hour crew was astonished - said I didn't look anywhere close to 103. :yay:

I've been using eye cream straight from the middle east and I ADORE it. It was hard to switch to Arbonne's eye cream, but I did and I'm equally impressed.

Are you a "premier" member (or whatever it's called)? You get 20% off every order. :yay: