Have you ever just really had enough

bcp

In My Opinion
of stupid people?
I need time off, I just had the urge to bitch slap some old rude and demanding hag that was wearing entirely too much stink (some call It perfume)
Came in with demands, not a hi or anything, just right in the door demanding, then after she bought what she demanded, she looked at me and said, I suppose it would be too much trouble for you to put that in my car?

First, wash that stink off of you,
next, act civilized
then when you master that, scrape that f-ing obama sticker off the back of your POS car.

ok, Im done.

CaneCorso

of stupid people?
I need time off, I just had the urge to bitch slap some old rude and demanding hag that was wearing entirely too much stink (some call It perfume)
Came in with demands, not a hi or anything, just right in the door demanding, then after she bought what she demanded, she looked at me and said, I suppose it would be too much trouble for you to put that in my car?

next, act civilized
then when you master that, scrape that f-ing obama sticker off the back of your POS car.
ok, Im done.

Wouldn't happen to be a Prius would it?

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
of stupid people?

next, act civilized

ok, Im done.

You spread joy and happiness where ever you go bcp.:buddies:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
scrape that f-ing obama sticker off the back of your POS car.

Saturday, I had my youngest out shopping and some stupid women pulled out in front of me with a cell in one hand and a cigarette in the other.... she almost caused an accident when I hit the brakes to avoid smashing into her because the person behind me had to hit the brake pretty hard to keep from smashing into my ass end.

Of course I said out loud "you stupid b!atch"

As soon as her back end is in front of me, we see the

Obama 2012

bumper sticker and both of us said in sync... "it figures." We were going to take a picture of the sticker and post it but she blew the stop sign. :rolleyes:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
of stupid people?

next, act civilized

ok, Im done.

Hey, you married her.

:evil:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
One of the nice things about my job is that if somebody acts like an ass and doesn't do what I tell them to do they wind up on the ground with a motorcycle on them

Larry Gude

Strung Out
One of the nice things about my job is that if somebody acts like an ass and doesn't do what I tell them to do they wind up on the ground with a motorcycle on them

:lol:

Funny you should mention that; my girlfriend took the 3 day course at the local HD to get her license and yesterday was test day, written and riding. It rained up here yesterday AM and I told her two things before heading out; you can do this and watch your front brake today.

She listens to me about 50% of the time. She passed!:lol:

I had watched a bit on day two and noticed that pretty much everyone's scooter, Buell Blasts, were really grabby on the front...in addition to being about beaten to death. It was dry but, lots of near misses when coming to a stop.

During warm-ups yesterday, the swerve, stop drill, her path took her right to a puddle and Down goes Frazier!!!
Little beat up but, in my view, a good lesson at low cost.

:buddies:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I had watched a bit on day two and noticed that pretty much everyone's scooter, Buell Blasts, were really grabby on the front...in addition to being about beaten to death. It was dry but, lots of near misses when coming to a stop.

At some bases we use Chinese Q-Link bikes, 200cc super motard style with tall seats and long suspension travel.
I usually tell the guys riding them that stopping quickly will make you feel like you're in a WWII submarine movie when they scream "DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!", so a smooth, progressive squeeze on the front brake is required.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...so a smooth, progressive squeeze on the front brake is required.

Lori is working on that very thing. :lol:

I wonder if a beginner school would be safer and more successful if you had bicycles to start on then something like what you use, then a 250 Shadow-esque or Blast type, then a Sportster/Vstrom size they can move up to IF they move past the other sizes safely and competently?

Lori's class was ALL beginners, total beginners with her the only one even with meaningful dirt bike experience. I just wonder if a couple of the graduates aren't WAY ahead of themselves in their view of their street readiness after only three days on those things? Several were off to go buy their first bike.

:jameo:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Lori is working on that very thing. :lol:

I wonder if a beginner school would be safer and more successful if you had bicycles to start on then something like what you use,

100cc

:lmao:

my 1st 2 wheeled experice was an RM 250 :yahoo: Varoom

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
of stupid people?

next, act civilized

ok, Im done.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
of stupid people?
First, wash that stink off of you, next, act civilized then when you master that, scrape that f-ing obama sticker off the back of your POS car.ok, Im done.

Attachments

• 1375084_631228510255787_870586206_n.jpg
    1375084_631228510255787_870586206_n.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 59

b23hqb

PREMO Member
of stupid people?

next, act civilized

ok, Im done.

See active thread "When was the last time Americans took up arms". Good starting point.:buddies:

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
No meeting for me tonight...Wheel chair had a flat tire and walker broke when I fell on it..

Do you have your alert bracelet?
I dont know what I would do without mine. I forgot how to get out of the truck the other day, thank God for the bracelet, the police showed up in no time at all and talked me through it.
They even stayed around until I was able to remember why I was where I was in the first place,, turns out it was my driveway and I was home.