Lovin' being Texican

Attachments

• Michael Moore.jpg
    Michael Moore.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 82

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
rack'm said:
I swear this crap happens more and more all the time.....
Yes, it is... but usually the parents do it while the child is still an infant; they don't wait until he/she is FOUR years old.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Read on the news banner on Fox that the girl's mother has been declared missing. Officials found out who she was through day care records. The girl said she has two daddies and that one of them dropped her off in the middle of the street and drove away. :sarcasm:Nice guy. :sarcasm:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
2ndAmendment said:
Read on the news banner on Fox that the girl's mother has been declared missing. Officials found out who she was through day care records. The girl said she has two daddies and that one of them dropped her off in the middle of the street and drove away. :sarcasm:Nice guy. :sarcasm:
Well she's definitely better off without that man around. Betcha a dollar he offed the mom.

tomchamp

bresamil said:
Well she's definitely better off without that man around. Betcha a dollar he offed the mom.
You win that bet..he has admited to killing her. Her Live in boy friend.
Then he drops her off in the Bronx...?
Ever see the movie "A Time To Kill"? This is one of those times!

meme

The Smart Hooker
I swear posts like this just piss me off. How could someone be so cruel to just dump a 4 year old off (or any age child for that matter) in the middle of the streets? I hope they find the man that just left her and rip his balls off. Sorry to be so graphic, but there are options rather then just leaving a child alone like that.

meme

The Smart Hooker
meme said:
I swear posts like this just piss me off. How could someone be so cruel to just dump a 4 year old off (or any age child for that matter) in the middle of the streets? I hope they find the man that just left her and rip his balls off. Sorry to be so graphic, but there are options rather then just leaving a child alone like that.

I hope nothing happend to her mother, but I would hope her mother just didn't abandon her either. If she did, then she needs a good :spank:

S

Short_Cake

she is so cute, has anyone heard if they have found her mother yet???

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
Poor dear child.

I have a four year old daughter. I just couldn't imagine her being left out in the streets like that.