Have you seen this man? ...

Nanny Pam

I don't see an anniversary article either. :mad: Those can sometimes bring attention back to the case.

I e-mailed Dan Gaffney, with the WGMD morning talk show. I used your idea and suggested an anniversary show. He will do it on Monday morning. :yay:

Thanks for the great idea, Pandora. :huggy:

Pandora

Nice to see an article come out to keep the story alive. I surely hope they catch these guys. Nice interview Pam, very endearing :huggy:

Yes it is and graphic enough to draw back attention to the crime and hopefully to an arrest. :keepsfingerscrossed: :huggy:

Nanny Pam

The Unsolved Paula Grossi Murder In Rehoboth
February 12th, 2008 by Dan Gaffney
It’s been over one year since she was shot in broad daylight, in her home just outside of Rehoboth Beach. The two witnesses, Paula’s son and his female friend have not talked to the press. Last week Paula’s father pulled the $100,000 reward.

Today he gives us this statement: (bold is my emphasis)

Press Release Statement:
Mr. Fran J. Grossi
19606 Coastal Highway, suite 102
Rehoboth Beach, De. 19971
Date: February 11, 2008
Re: Paula Grossi Murder, January 26, 2007
I have chosen to withdraw the $100,000.00 reward offer for the murderers of my daughter, Paula F. Grossi, murdered January 26, 2007.
It has been over a year since her horrific murder without an arrest. I never had any confidence in the accuracy of the composite sketch of one of the murderers released to the public in February 2007. It is very difficult to get an exact sketch of a person in the manner it is done, so I am told.
From February 2007 to February 2008 there has been over 50 leads documented and a number of these leads are presently under investigation.
We have hired a highly professional private investigation company consisting of ex-F.B.I. agents. These agents will have the flexibility of unethical actions verses the Delaware State Police’s ethical actions and the freedom to travel, etc, plus feeding each other information, a helping hand could go a long way.
This hiring has no reflection on the Delaware State Police what so ever. At this time we need all the help we can get to apprehend these murderers.
I know there are many doubts and questions out there about my grandson being involved in his Mother’s murder and/or why two-(2) witnesses were left unharmed. My grandson is innocent of any involvement, but the question of the unharmed witnesses still remains.

Sincerely,
Fran J. Grossi

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 12th, 2008 at 6:06 am and is filed under Uncategorized, Crime. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

One Response to “The Unsolved Paula Grossi Murder In Rehoboth”
potnetgal Says:

February 12th, 2008 at 11:06 am
That has been my question all along, it just doesnt make sense that two people that may have been bound, were not by any report I have heard, blindfolded, so how can they NOT have an accurate account of the person or persons who MURDERED their mother? I just cannot wrap my head around it. Mr. Grossi says, and with all due respect to him, that his grandson is innocent of any wrongdoing, but lets be honest, there are only FIVE people who know what really happened in that home a year ago. There are TWO that can possibly bring closure to this horrific crime but have remained silent.

The question still remains, WHY?

WGMD Radio News 92.7 FM: The Talk of Delmarva

Delmarva headline blogs....

J

jaybeeztoo

The Unsolved Paula Grossi Murder In Rehoboth
February 12th, 2008 by Dan Gaffney
It’s been over one year since she was shot in broad daylight, in her home just outside of Rehoboth Beach. The two witnesses, Paula’s son and his female friend have not talked to the press. Last week Paula’s father pulled the $100,000 reward.

Today he gives us this statement: (bold is my emphasis)

Press Release Statement:
Mr. Fran J. Grossi
19606 Coastal Highway, suite 102
Rehoboth Beach, De. 19971
Date: February 11, 2008
Re: Paula Grossi Murder, January 26, 2007
I have chosen to withdraw the $100,000.00 reward offer for the murderers of my daughter, Paula F. Grossi, murdered January 26, 2007.
It has been over a year since her horrific murder without an arrest. I never had any confidence in the accuracy of the composite sketch of one of the murderers released to the public in February 2007. It is very difficult to get an exact sketch of a person in the manner it is done, so I am told.
From February 2007 to February 2008 there has been over 50 leads documented and a number of these leads are presently under investigation.
We have hired a highly professional private investigation company consisting of ex-F.B.I. agents. These agents will have the flexibility of unethical actions verses the Delaware State Police’s ethical actions and the freedom to travel, etc, plus feeding each other information, a helping hand could go a long way.
This hiring has no reflection on the Delaware State Police what so ever. At this time we need all the help we can get to apprehend these murderers.
I know there are many doubts and questions out there about my grandson being involved in his Mother’s murder and/or why two-(2) witnesses were left unharmed. My grandson is innocent of any involvement, but the question of the unharmed witnesses still remains.

Sincerely,
Fran J. Grossi

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 12th, 2008 at 6:06 am and is filed under Uncategorized, Crime. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

One Response to “The Unsolved Paula Grossi Murder In Rehoboth”
potnetgal Says:

February 12th, 2008 at 11:06 am
That has been my question all along, it just doesnt make sense that two people that may have been bound, were not by any report I have heard, blindfolded, so how can they NOT have an accurate account of the person or persons who MURDERED their mother? I just cannot wrap my head around it. Mr. Grossi says, and with all due respect to him, that his grandson is innocent of any wrongdoing, but lets be honest, there are only FIVE people who know what really happened in that home a year ago. There are TWO that can possibly bring closure to this horrific crime but have remained silent.

The question still remains, WHY?

WGMD Radio News 92.7 FM: The Talk of Delmarva

Delmarva headline blogs....

:ohwell: That poor family :ohwell:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Nanny Pam - I am so sorry for the loss of your friend and the turmoil surrounding her murder. This has to be very hard on all of you who loved her. I hope her murderer is caught soon and it will bring some peace and closure.