Havin' a ball

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage after her ex-lover, 37-year-old Geoffrey Jones, rejected her advances at the end of a drunken house party.

She yanked off his left testicle (with her bare hands) which was later handed to him by a friend with the words: "That’s yours."

:yikes: <---

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Just curious how many male forum members found themselves either crossing their legs or holding themselves after reading this article.

How could the guy NOT KNOW she'd ripped it off? This unbelievable stuff only happens in the UK.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yanked Off His...

...NUTS??????????????????????

Holy hell.

So, she'd of had to rip off his scroat and then grab the losing ball unless them things just come out like peas from a pod?

My stars.

YIKE

Mikeinsmd

I am the skeptic..... How'd she get hold of it if he was rejecting her? "later handed to him" If it happened, how long was this guy walking around? Does he not bleed? Is he oblivious to pain? Sheesh!!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Something wrong with this story. He didn't want to have sex with her, but he had on only his underwear, which she ripped off when she grabbed his package? If he didn't want to have sex with her, he should have left his pants on. Tease.

POOH

Ugly women send me karma.
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Monti initially tried to hide the testicle by putting it in her mouth, but released it. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
She's a natural for Fear Factor.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

K

Kizzy

elaine said:
Something wrong with this story. He didn't want to have sex with her, but he had on only his underwear, which she ripped off when she grabbed his package? If he didn't want to have sex with her, he should have left his pants on. Tease.

:killingme The whole story is nuts. :lmao:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Mikeinsmd said:
I am the skeptic..... How'd she get hold of it if he was rejecting her? "later handed to him" If it happened, how long was this guy walking around? Does he not bleed? Is he oblivious to pain? Sheesh!!

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:
Here hold this......

mAlice

professional daydreamer
FancyBelle said:
HUH! I bet you have too!

I can't imagine anyone getting so drunk that they don't realize they've been separated from their testicles. He would have to be in a coma.

AMP

Jersey attitude.
elaine said:
I can't imagine anyone getting so drunk that they don't realize they've been separated from their testicles. He would have to be in a coma.

But it's The Sun! THere's always a story along these lines. And this from the rag that sports "Page 3." Not to be taken without a grain (or full shaker) of salt.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
AMP said:
But it's The Sun! THere's always a story along these lines. And this from the rag that sports "Page 3." Not to be taken without a grain (or full shaker) of salt.
How about the Weekly World News? :lol: