Hay Auction Tomorrow

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
There will be TONS of hay at the auction tomorrow. Lots of hay = great prices. I will post the high/low from last auction in a bit.

There will be TONS of all kinds of small squares, rounds and the large square bales. They will load the big bales for you and help load the little squares too.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
There will be TONS of hay at the auction tomorrow. Lots of hay = great prices. I will post the high/low from last auction in a bit.

There will be TONS of all kinds of small squares, rounds and the large square bales. They will load the big bales for you and help load the little squares too.

:howdy: I'm pretty happy! I got some nice orchard/tim mix 40 lb for $5/bale.. and some nice alfalfa too.. enough for the rest of the year.

They only had about 6 or 7 of the large squares..

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
why pay for hay when you can get it for free:whistle:
I'm not real sure where you're going with this T-Ho, but I had a long talk with Buster in person, about the Auction hay issue and I believe she does everything exactly as it should be done. She is on the board, and it is VOLUNTARY. She takes time out of her own personal schedule to spend helping others.

EVEN if she would or could directly from the suppliers, or maybe got some other benefit from it, so what?? She's doing people a huge favor by facilitating, and i for one couldn't give a ratz azz less if she is able to feed her horses for a little less. Who cares? I volunteer a heck of a lot of my time to SMTR, as a board member and website administrator, meetings, time on the computer, marketing, we even donate money personally for door prizes at meetings etc. and we get nothing for it. Nada. Not one thing. We board memebers even have to pay for our membership and rides just like everyone else. We don't do it for that.

The bottom line is she cares enough to try to help fellow horse people. Do you?

Last edited:

IrishBreezeFarm

Where/when will you be posting the Hi/Low report? Is there a way to find out in advance whay types of hay will be available for each sale?
Thank you for your time,
Pam

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

BD, is there a website for the coop?