Hay coming on Saturday Sept 15th

natbugs

I have a load of timothy mix hay , 40 lbs bales. green and clean hay.$5.00 a bale. I have 200 bales still available in this load.Coming on Saturday.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Where are ya and do you think it'd be possible to pick up like 30 bales? I'm going on vacation and I want to make sure there is enough to last until I get back. I'd love more but I have limited space. Thanks :huggy:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Phyxius said:
Where are ya and do you think it'd be possible to pick up like 30 bales? I'm going on vacation and I want to make sure there is enough to last until I get back. I'd love more but I have limited space. Thanks :huggy:

Saint Leonard- Mackall rd

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
natbugs said:
I have a load of timothy mix hay , 40 lbs bales. green and clean hay.$5.00 a bale. I have 200 bales still available in this load.Coming on Saturday.

Is the grass mix orchard or brome,sp??? I know someone looking for mostly grass and mine is most timothy.

natbugs

It is mostly timothy with some orchard and some brome .it is 1st cutting but is soft and not "stimmy" at all. very green and clean.my horses have been cleaning it up !! I find I can feed less than local hay because it is bailed in heavier flakes.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Loper said:
I'll take a hundred if she still has them left. :howdy:

Get in line lady. :lmao: I'm picking some up Saturday afternoon. But I'm only getting 30 my storage is limited right now. When I get back I'll remedy that.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Phyxius said:
Get in line lady. :lmao: I'm picking some up Saturday afternoon. But I'm only getting 30 my storage is limited right now. When I get back I'll remedy that.

damn I was one of the first peeps to establish interest a month ago.. but she is sold out for this load... :razz: Peanut don't need hay, :lmao: give it to me... :whistle: :killingme

natbugs

this load is all sold.....I could possibly get one more load if I had enough people wanting some cuz I have no room to store ay in my hay barn.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
natbugs said:
this load is all sold.....I could possibly get one more load if I had enough people wanting some cuz I have no room to store ay in my hay barn.

Well, since I'm getting some this time I'll let Loper have first dibs on the next load. But, if it was mid-late October or November I could take 100 too.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Loper said:
damn I was one of the first peeps to establish interest a month ago.. but she is sold out for this load... :razz: Peanut don't need hay, :lmao: give it to me... :whistle: :killingme

Meanie, the boy needs his fuel! You saw him. He man handled that big 'ole bale of timothy right outta the trailer on Sunday. He demolished some more of that thing tonight. I'm sure he'll finish it this Sunday.

natbugs

one more load

I did not have any left overs from this load to put in my barn so I am planning one more load from New York. The supplier said he has alot going out this coming week . So it will be the weekend of the 29th...if anyone needs some hay please call and get on the list..about 400 bales available now.Thanks to all the ladies that came and got some today!!

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
natbugs said:
I did not have any left overs from this load to put in my barn so I am planning one more load from New York. The supplier said he has alot going out this coming week . So it will be the weekend of the 29th...if anyone needs some hay please call and get on the list..about 400 bales available now.Thanks to all the ladies that came and got some today!!

Thanks for the hookup Natbugs! :flowers:

natbugs

my pleasure...hope your ponies love it !! MIne got all the broken bales in their fields today and boy are they in heaven!!!