Hay..hay...hay...

spinner

I am looking for 100 or so square bales of orchard grass, as usual I waited too long to call the hay guy I buy from. You think I would learn...but no...
I've been buying it from Stauffers but my truck broke down last week so I need to have it delivered. I don't mind buying it out of the area but I am hesitant to call somebody I don't know and haven't bought from before.
So if you have any ideas I sure would apprieciate them, I have like three bales left. Thanks.

red_explorer

Pm

spinner said:
I am looking for 100 or so square bales of orchard grass, as usual I waited too long to call the hay guy I buy from. You think I would learn...but no...
I've been buying it from Stauffers but my truck broke down last week so I need to have it delivered. I don't mind buying it out of the area but I am hesitant to call somebody I don't know and haven't bought from before.
So if you have any ideas I sure would apprieciate them, I have like three bales left. Thanks.

Check your Private messages. I sent you one.

goattee

mistymoofwf

live to ride
spinner said:

you would prob. be better buying out the area. the amish we buy from was out when i sent some clients over to get hay and most farmers wont sell to any one that has never bought from him befor. they want to keep it for the people that buy on a regular basis

arabianpony

spinner said:

How did you do with this? I am in the same situation. I will need probably 200 bales!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
My father works with a man that lives in pa that could deliver up to 500 bales @ 4.00 (pre ordered) and 4.50 (not pre ordered). We only need about 100 bales, but we dont have room for the other 400, so any body interested? i can talk to my father tonight, so he can arrange it if enough people want some. Its orchard/timothy, i have no clue how big.

arabianpony

flarenuphope said:
My father works with a man that lives in pa that could deliver up to 500 bales @ 4.00 (pre ordered) and 4.50 (not pre ordered). We only need about 100 bales, but we dont have room for the other 400, so any body interested? i can talk to my father tonight, so he can arrange it if enough people want some. Its orchard/timothy, i have no clue how big.

I really need 200 bales. What do you mean by 'pre ordered'?

Drafthorselover

flarenuphope said:

I would be intersted in hay also :)
Drafthorselover

Cowgirl

Damn...I'm going to quit my job and be a full-time hay farmer. I would much rather do that.