Hay needed...

aceyswan

I am searching for a new load of horse hay (60 bales + or -). I know there is an auction tomorrow, Does anyone know if it is at 10 or noon? I saw on a web site somewhere that it starts at 10 am?
Also am interested if anyone knows of an Amish Farm in Mechanicsville that might still have some square bales for sale? I also need 2 round bales... Thanks!

boatdoctor

in the engine room
Try Hickory Hollow in Hollywood they are in the phone book. :howdy Also try Stauffers feed mill in Loveville they are Amish and are open Saturday until noon I think but not in the phone book they are on 5 north of Leonardtown across from Third Base store.

Last edited:

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
aceyswan said:
I am searching for a new load of horse hay (60 bales + or -). I know there is an auction tomorrow, Does anyone know if it is at 10 or noon? I saw on a web site somewhere that it starts at 10 am?
Also am interested if anyone knows of an Amish Farm in Mechanicsville that might still have some square bales for sale? I also need 2 round bales... Thanks!

The Hay Auction starts a noon. They will have plenty of small bales and tons of round bales. Some of the round bales are of the BEST quality I have ever seen. I picked up 12 of them last time.