Hay Report 19 Jan 06

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
WHO in their right mind pays 71.00 a round for Orchardgrass?

People who buy one or two at a time. :smack:

Attachments

• hay report19Jan06.JPG
    hay report19Jan06.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 82

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
appyday said:
Happy I am paying $6.50 bale for T/A and $3 orchardgrass..what are you paying now for rounds?

:howdy: Appy....I remember before you telling me that you get your grain at Mr. Willie's. Do you know if they are still selling Alfalfa hay cubes? I use to get them from the hen yard but since they are now selling Blue Seal feed they have stopped selling Alflafa Cubes.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Thank you... :huggy: your great. It's about time to start pumping some more energy into my girl....they always seem to help.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
appyday said:
Or go to the hen yard and buy some straight alfalfa hay..
You know that might be a better alternative. The hay cubes at the hen yard were $6.30 for 50 pounds. They also came from Cambridge, Md I think which may also be worth the drive if I buy in bulk.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Hey Goldenhorse...not to change the subject but I have 2 bags for you. One is your clothing and the other is the order of apple cake mixes. :howdy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I'd rather have 2 bags of alflafa cubes :lmao: but I guess the others will do. Mylittlepony, lilhorsechic and I went riding yesterday. We froze our asses off. Once the sun went down and the wind picked up we decided we had enough. Hey did you send in your reservations for the dinner dance yet???

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Yes, I gave mine to T. at the last meeting. Also gave her Total Controls money.

Where did you go yesterday?
Big Orange Vest and I spent the day building a fort in the woods (its cool).

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Also, did you know that the band is at Hills Club the same night as the dinner dance. We decided that since the dance is over at 12:00 that we are going there afterwards. You too...OK?

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
We went to Oakridge. Is the fort your hideaway/lovenest? :lmao:

Oh trust me we will cristen it :yay: But it is for S. I told him "no naked posters". He said I was no fun. Big Orange Vest winked at him and said "Its OK S. we will put a lock on OUR new shed." :smack:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Oh Yes!!!! They were awesome at Memories. The ceiling is high and the sound man was good. But J got :dead: ...terrible tummy ache. So I drove her home and then took her car to my house. I missed you :smoochy: because since she was sick...not much :dance: went on.