Hay

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Still don't know what kind it is (fescue? orchardgrass? alfalfa? mix?)

Do you honestly think I hang out here on the forum to answer your questions. 3 a bale, good hay, don't be picky.. BTW,, some orchard and some fescue, or as they call it grass mix.

DQ2B

Do you honestly think I hang out here on the forum to answer your questions. 3 a bale, good hay, don't be picky.. BTW,, some orchard and some fescue, or as they call it grass mix.

You're joking...right? I would never consider buying hay for my horses until I knew what kind it was. They just won't eat some types and other types I won't feed to them. If you're going to post an ad give as many details as you can the first time, then you won't be bothered by what you think are unimportant questions.

SouthernMdRocks

You're joking...right? I would never consider buying hay for my horses until I knew what kind it was. They just won't eat some types and other types I won't feed to them. If you're going to post an ad give as many details as you can the first time, then you won't be bothered by what you think are unimportant questions.

Actually, no I wasn't joking. I was in a hurry to post it for someone else and planned on more detail when I had the time to get back on my computer. Wasn't unimportant questions that bothered me, just one of those days! Don't assume....:howdy:

CountryLady

luvmyponies
food V no food.

My guys go with food everytime.

:yum:
Yeah, I like to feed high quality hay, but sometimes they like the crappy stuff better, ie. stemmy etc... Go figure!

But for 3.00 / bale you can almost figure grass mix(containing fescue) and contrary to what some believe, fescue is not bad hay.....Just not good to feed it to broodmares.

SouthernMdRocks

:yum:
Yeah, I like to feed high quality hay, but sometimes they like the crappy stuff better, ie. stemmy etc... Go figure!

But for 3.00 / bale you can almost figure grass mix(containing fescue) and contrary to what some believe, fescue is not bad hay.....Just not good to feed it to broodmares.

It is really only an issue if it is not cured properly.