He had to HAVE A SCRIPT

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well yea, the freakout aside, and using the summit as the only source of info I seriously doubt he meant to say "wouldn't". The tone and context of the whole response to the question, his Fox Interview, and now the "no" flub, I really don't see how Trump is some genious aiming to piss off one side (and personally, that makes him a petty person). I think he genuinely believes that Russia had nothing to do with it, and that Montenegro will start WWIII.

I really wonder if we'll see any changes to the Magnitsky Act or if Russia will be allowed to comb through US records or interview US citizens/workers.

Of course, that's my opinion.

I started a thread posting a video clip of Trump saying he believes Putin believes they didn't meddle in our election; then went on to say he (Trump) believes our intel. This was back in Nov of 2017. Of course, the thread didn't get much attention, I assume because it answers to whether Trump trusts the intel in Russia meddling.

Perhaps it was in this context that Trump used the word 'would' vs 'wouldn't'. But he is on record of saying he sides with out intel. I will say again that this is typical-Trump to talk in very confusing ways. We can't ignore that Obama did pretty much the same thing with Russia, and the left was very happy about it. Now it's treason.

I will also say this... if Trump decides to extradite Browder, even in exchange for the 12 Russians, I will drop my support for him. Once Browder steps foot on Russian soil, he will never come back. I know what the Mitnitsky Act is, but I have to do more reading on it to better understand the origins of it.

Last edited:

SamSpade

Without starting a whole new thread - I thought I'd post this here.

Forgive me, it was the first whole transcript I could find that didn't hint that it MIGHT be incomplete.

https://www.eurasiareview.com/18072018-putin-interview-on-fox-news-channel-transcript/

I watched this. Since our leftie friends refuse to watch anything on FOX, there's a really good chance they never saw a second of this.
But it's really good. There's a REALLY surprising moment where, when Chris hears Putin's response about his political enemies - that Trump has
them too, he answers "but none of them end up dead".

PsyOps

Pixelated
Without starting a whole new thread - I thought I'd post this here.

Forgive me, it was the first whole transcript I could find that didn't hint that it MIGHT be incomplete.

https://www.eurasiareview.com/18072018-putin-interview-on-fox-news-channel-transcript/

I watched this. Since our leftie friends refuse to watch anything on FOX, there's a really good chance they never saw a second of this.
But it's really good. There's a REALLY surprising moment where, when Chris hears Putin's response about his political enemies - that Trump has
them too, he answers "but none of them end up dead".

I watched this interview. Wallace was quite bold with his questions. If the interview had taken place in Russia, Wallace would be in prison right now.