He made it!!

yankee44

So boy decides he wants to try out for the high school golf team. He is going to be a freshman. Untill about 3 weeks ago he has never touched a golf club, he has always been wraped up in baseball. So he has been at the golf course every day since he decided he wanted to do this. The tryouts started on Saturday and tonight he found out he made the varsity team:yahoo:. I guess hard work and alot of practice payed off!!!!:yahoo:

belvak

Happy Camper
So boy decides he wants to try out for the high school golf team. He is going to be a freshman. Untill about 3 weeks ago he has never touched a golf club, he has always been wraped up in baseball. So he has been at the golf course every day since he decided he wanted to do this. The tryouts started on Saturday and tonight he found out he made the varsity team:yahoo:. I guess hard work and alot of practice payed off!!!!:yahoo:

:yahoo: Congrats to your Son!! Great work and determination!!! :yahoo:

Mojo

Cool, tell him to come out and play with MissKitty and I. We will show him the finer aspects of the game :yay:

Rael

Supper's Ready

:yay: Congrats, sounds like he is determined to do well at it. :high5:

T

toppick08

:yay:

SoMDGirl42

Congratulations! I say you pull out the motor home, throw your butt on the grill and we celebrate properly! Boy deserves it :yahoo:

Nupe2

He just started 3 weeks ago and made the varsity?!!! :yikes: Outstanding. Keep us posted on his progress. :yay: