He Really Does Care!

stgislander

PREMO Member
Damn... is it election season already. Another email from Steny touting all the great things he's doing for the people of the 5th District.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Damn... is it election season already. Another email from Steny touting all the great things he's doing for the people of the 5th District.
I just got it, too. Notice no one down in St. Mary's was included... Bowie, Suitland and White Plains, only.

Hijinx

The weird thing is that he does work for the 5th. District and he is responsive when asked for help.
But though he works for the 5th district, he works with the party and against the Constitution as they do.

Hijinx

Yup----------------I got it too.

He is working hard for that minority vote.
He knows who keeps him in office.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Okay, something is up. Another email from Steny this morning about Veteran's Day. I don't think I've received this many emails from him in the same year EVER. And it's not an election year.

Pete

Repete
Funny, Steny wa sMIA for quite some time. I figured Nancy had him tied in the basement with a ball gag.

Pete

Repete
I haven't seen him carry her purse lately.
As senile as she is her purse probably has a can of Campbells Cream of Mushroom Soup a dozen empty Grey Goose miniature bottles and a Dannon fruit on the bottom yogurt that expired in 1989 in it.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'm sure everyone got the latest email from Steny. He so happy that he was able to get 12-weeks of paid parental leave shoehorned into the 2020 National Defense Authorization Act for his constituents.