He Tried to Exercise His Leftist Privilege A Little Too Early!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Kansas House Rep. Aaron Coleman Faces Calls for Resignation Following 2nd Arrest in a Month

Twenty-one-year-old Kansas House Rep. Aaron Coleman (D) faces calls for his resignation after he was reportedly arrested for drunk driving early Saturday morning, marking his second arrest in a month.

A Kansas Highway Patrol trooper arrested Coleman on Interstate 70 near Lawrence around 1:00 a.m., the Associated Press (AP) reported. The young lawmaker was taken into Douglas County Jail, where he was released on a $250 bond, according to KCTV 5.

Coleman did not immediately respond to AP phone calls or email seeking comment Monday morning.

At the time of Saturday’s arrest, the 21-year-old was out on bond from a previous domestic battery arrest that occurred October 30. The AP reported, “He allegedly pushed, hit and spit on his 18-year-old brother in a fight that erupted because the brother was going to get baptized, according to court documents.”

He should have waited a couple years before he went Full Democrat.

GregV814

I find this matter little more than overreaching Trump goosestepping, ambulance chasing, lawyers attacking the purest foundation of our Government!! This fine young man, a mere bud of the recent crop of fresh, invigorating, political stalks of harvest, in Kansas no less, is being ripped from our field. Why? Because he is white, and progressive! I find this offensive!! (<--- two exclamation points)
Police in Hayseed Kansas should be feeding the poor, apologizing to the community and washing the feet of former slaves. Social workers could have washed saliva from his brother's body, and who cares if this fine young man was driving a machine on the highway, allegedly under the influence of alcohol! I demand the BAC be examined by Dr. Fauci!!! Where does it stop?

stgislander

PREMO Member
They'll do.

Are they from a large black man in overalls milking a giraffe, or a white nerdy guy who got knocked of a stool by a wild cats paw in a window??

Makes all the difference how you garnish your aperitif.
Oh, the black Rastaman milking the giraffe of course. Only the best.