He wouldn’t stop watching me eat so I put him outside

KDENISE977

My dogs would eat anything ANY THING.... and the male drools like crazy, the female will drool a little, but it has to be something she really likes, like ice cream. Remi, it could be a wet paper towel and if it smells like food he's a puddle

Misfit

Lawful neutral
My rescue boy is wearing the same harness. :lol:

He was given that for good reason. When he first came home he jumped onto the dining room table while we were eating and stole a noodle.

We use it as a handle to take him off stuff now. :ohwell:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He was given that for good reason. When he first came home he jumped onto the dining room table while we were eating and stole a noodle.

I didn't know you before. Now I really don't know you. :drama: That POOR thing! You are a BAD human. :buddies:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

OMG! :killingme TFF!

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Love your picture!!!

This isn't my dog but a friend's dog. It will sit and watch TV like this for hours. Her tongue doesn't fit in her mouth. She is beyond adorable, I think. Just looking at her melts stress away. :lol:

Attachments

• tongue.jpg
    tongue.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 243

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Love your picture!!!

This isn't my dog but a friend's dog. It will sit and watch TV like this for hours. Her tongue doesn't fit in her mouth. She is beyond adorable, I think. Just looking at her melts stress away. :lol:

:lol: