Head fake

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Supposedly there's some Hunter Biden dossier that went around "far-right" websites that NBC aggressively investigated and found to be fabricated:

I've never even heard of this "dossier", and yet NBC took the time to run it down and debunk it.

Contrast that to their response to Hunter Biden's laptop, which I have heard of and which is a real thing. "Oh, I'm sorry, we cannot verify that information...."

This is one of those distractions the Left is so fond of. "Don't look at that, look at this." It explains why their batshit crazy audience spews propaganda and never has any idea of what's going on in this country.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I heard about this on WMAL on my drive to work. They must think we're as dense as the liberals are, to put something like this out there in hopes that we go, " Oh well, nothing burger" and forget about all the other news.

SamSpade

Supposedly there's some Hunter Biden dossier that went around "far-right" websites that NBC aggressively investigated and found to be fabricated:

I've never even heard of this "dossier", and yet NBC took the time to run it down and debunk it.

Contrast that to their response to Hunter Biden's laptop, which I have heard of and which is a real thing. "Oh, I'm sorry, we cannot verify that information...."

This is one of those distractions the Left is so fond of. "Don't look at that, look at this." It explains why their batshit crazy audience spews propaganda and never has any idea of what's going on in this country.

Saw that. Well that explains all the crap I've seen on Facebook this morning.

As you've said, none of what I saw had ANY connection to what has been mentioned on air and in conservative columns.

A textbook version of a straw man.

pontificator

I heard about this on WMAL on my drive to work. They must think we're as dense as the liberals are, to put something like this out there in hopes that we go, " Oh well, nothing burger" and forget about all the other news.

The jokes write themselves.

:lmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They're desperately trying to get the crook over the wire at ANY cost.

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

For one thing - I believe Bobulinski met with the Bidens. Why? It's his job to thoroughly document stuff. There's a trail of evidence a mile long - and the FBI is STILL investigating Hunter for possible money laundering. Strangely enough - NO ONE in the Biden camp is saying it's false - just - that they won't respond to it.

These are known as weasel words - this is so if they get burned no one can claim they lied about it. I keep waiting for them to say it's a lie or it's false. Nope. "Actions of a desperate campaign". "Not going to address that". "It's just a distraction".

Trust me - if you called my son a criminal, I'd be furious. I'd say see you in court, pal. It's a lie.

But what's worse - the press did not HESITATE to thoroughly post EVERY SINGLE RUMOR about Trump - to publish and repeat calumnies against Trump under the protection of anonymous sources, thereby absolving them of its truth.

AND they have gone to very great lengths to cover this up. I've never seen the like.

You don't fight to cover up falsehoods. You fight like hell to hide truths you don't want publicized.

SamSpade

For one thing -

Do you want to know how I know this is BS?

The answers --

Like - "this financial stuff ain't in his tax returns". Right. Because you put BRIBES right in there with your declared income, and money illegally obtained - you put that right there in a financial institution where it can be traced easily.

"BUT - his meeting with Tony wasn't on his agenda - so - he never met him". Right - because when you hold a meeting to concoct a criminal scheme, you place it right there - "evening with Tony to discuss criminal wrongdoing".

I mean, how dumb would you have to be to record when you're doing something wrong? Maybe if you're a teenager looting a store (and they get CAUGHT, by the way). But not these guys.

Why was Bobulinski warned "this will bury us?". Why did Schiff run to the mikes to say "Russian collusion" when it is impossible for him to have had a scintilla of intelligence at hand?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
NBC Runs Decoy Story About Document Relating To Hunter Biden. It Has Nothing To Do With The Laptop Emails.

The NBC story has nothing to do with that explosive story and instead attempts to mislead social media users who will only see the headline into thinking the outlet has debunked the story of Biden family corruption.

“One month before a purported leak of files from Hunter Biden’s laptop, a fake “intelligence” document about him went viral on the right-wing internet, asserting an elaborate conspiracy theory involving former Vice President Joe Biden’s son and business in China,” NBC wrote as its lede paragraph.

The rest of the story is about a document very few people have ever heard about, purporting to contain a conspiracy theory about Hunter and his dealings with the Chinese Communist Party.

NBC goes to great lengths to discount the real Hunter story by claiming it to be an “unverified leak of documents,” even though one of Hunter’s former business partners, who appears in some of the emails obtained from the laptop, has confirmed the documents. Further, neither Joe nor Hunter Biden have said the documents are fake.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"BUT - his meeting with Tony wasn't on his agenda - so - he never met him". Right - because when you hold a meeting to concoct a criminal scheme, you place it right there - "evening with Tony to discuss criminal wrongdoing".

Ofc Castellano had on his calendar ... meet with Gotti the day he was gunned down going to dinner

Crabcatcher79

Let's see how many hoops and improbabilities you have to jump through and believe to think this story has a shred of truth to it.

Not to mention you have to believe security footage was lost. Rudy Guliani is telling the truth.

Just try confirming or proving even half of this nonsense.

Hunter, while living in California, decides to fly 3,000 miles to Delaware. All to drop off a laptop for repair, coincidentally at a huge MAGA fan shop. he decided to never pick up his own laptop.

There’s security footage of it, but it got lost. Epstein style. But don’t worry- the MAGA man swears he saw him drop it off. Turns out he has a mental condition where he CANNOT RECOGNIZE FACES (I’m not joking) he knew it was hunters though, cause of the stickers on the laptop... MAGA man, naturally, didn’t just erase and resell the laptop, but did the totally normal thing of duplicating the hard drive and spending hours sorting through thousands of emails to find one that suggests Hunter might’ve tried to arrange a meeting with daddy Biden no evidence any meeting ever occurred, but who cares.

In comes Rudy Giuliani, cyber security expert, and talking set of teeth -who was tricked by Borat, and periodically butt dials reporters on accident -he has ‘confirmed’ the info not even the FBI could. Rudy was so worried about the intel, he sat on the laptop for months until 3 weeks before the election.
Naturally, it proves Hunter was into pedo devil sex too, but the proof is secret and for Rudy’s eyes only. there’s a video of said drug fueled sexcapades, but again, you just gotta trust rudy

Rudy refuses to send any electronic proof of the emails to anyone. But it’s definitely real, and definitely exists Heh. Again- not a single news agency has actually seen any proof, except for photos of printed emails. This is why ThEY WoNT CoVeR iT
He was ‘confirming’ it the same time Trump received an intel briefing that Rudy was unknowingly being used by Russian operatives to spread disinformation. Lmao.

Rudy, tired of getting made fun of, tweets some more ‘source material’ text messages... except the text is in an app that didn’t exist at the time it supposedly happened, and...literally in Russia. Poor guy.
This was all also investigated by a real Post reporter who refused to put their name on it, as no part of it could be verified. Several news outlets also passed on the story for the same reason, including FoxNews and WSJ. Ended up written by Sean Hannity’s producer. Lol.
Now comes a guy named Bobulinski - alleging he, uhh met with Biden to discuss a Chinese business deal He has proof, of course: ‘documents’ he says naturally, he actually hasn’t released anything.

The WSJ opinion section finally publishes a Bobulinkski piece. Note: opinion section, not news, as they still couldn’t verify anything. It alleges the above Chinese deal. They very next day, the WSJ news section refutes the entire thing, using Bobulinksi’s own source material.
Here comes Tucker Carlson. He is about to release a bombshell. All the emails. Proving everything. Unfortunately, these apparently only existed as single physical copies. The emails. Electronic mails. Only existed as one physical copy. (Got that?). Sadly, these printed non-electronic emails were lost (stolen!) in the mail, and no one ever made a copy , so we may never know which dog ate Tucker’s homework or who made-up this made-up story.

Next up is Martin Aspen, Swiss intelligence operative. He is the basis for many of these allegations and brought it public in a dossier that the PRESIDENT received.. it turns out he is not real. Literally, they made his face on a face generator and gave him a cute linkedIn profile at a fake company. Probably just a cover for the deep state.
I think I’ve got it all, but hard to say as they keep making new stuff up.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hunter, while living in California, decides to fly 3,000 miles to Delaware. All to drop off a laptop for repair,

So you are saying Hunter NEVER Travels ?
The Mac shop is between the Foundation tagged on the laptop and Biden's Home

The WSJ opinion section finally publishes a Bobulinkski piece. Note: opinion section, not news, as they still couldn’t verify anything. It alleges the above Chinese deal.

Bobulinkskib spent 5 hrs with 6 FBI Agents ..... Keep spinning

Unfortunately, these apparently only existed as single physical copies. The emails. Electronic mails. Only existed as one physical copy. (Got that?). Sadly, these printed non-electronic emails were lost (stolen!) in the mail, and no one ever made a copy , so we may never know which dog ate Tucker’s homework or who made-up this made-up story.

Liar ..... I already posted the statement made by UPS ... what was missing was a Flash Drive - but you would have to watch something besides CNN to hear what actually happened, not the implied message there was only one printed copy

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
FBI Has An Active Criminal Investigation Into Hunter Biden For Money Laundering

Sinclair investigative reporter James Rosen reports the FBI opened an investigation into Hunter Biden in 2019 for money laundering and that the probe remains active. Rosen interviewed Tony Bobulinksi, the former business associate of Hunter Biden, who claimed the former vice president knew of Hunter's Chinese and Ukrainian operations and suggested received kickbacks from the group.

Hijinx

The FBI has a probe and it is open.

Big Freaking Deal

The FBI is useless and teat on a boar hog and they opened the file in 2019 and haven't done anything with it and they won't do anything with it as long as Wray is there.

SamSpade

Just for the Hell of it - I pressed "Show Ignored Content".

Seeing that it was a LOT of stuff - I Googled it.

Here it is: