Head of Roscosmos (Russian Space Agency) sez

glhs837

Power with Control
"In this situation, we can no longer supply the U.S. with our rocket engines that are the best in the world. Let them fly on something else, like their brooms, or whatever," Rogozin said

Today, SpaceX launched another batch of Starlink satellites, the tenth launch for SpaceX this year.

This is SpaceXs official livestream, listen in about the T-38 mark......... For historical reference, when Musk was starting SpaceX, he went to Russia asking to buy rockets the save development time. They told him to pack sand. :)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Today, SpaceX launched another batch of Starlink satellites, the tenth launch for SpaceX this year.

This is SpaceXs official livestream, listen in about the T-38 mark......... For historical reference, when Musk was starting SpaceX, he went to Russia asking to buy rockets the save development time. They told him to pack sand. :)

They just didn't recognize an opportunity when they saw one.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
They just didn't recognize an opportunity when they saw one.
And now it's being used against them with Starlink in the Ukraine. Makes a little more sense now, Musk deploying Starlink services to them so quickly. Payback.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Democrats LOATHE Elon Musk and attack him every chance they get. Biden gave his durhard SOTU "speech" 🤪 mumbling about electric cars and didn't mention Tesla once.

Clem72

The Democrats LOATHE Elon Musk and attack him every chance they get. Biden gave his durhard SOTU "speech" 🤪 mumbling about electric cars and didn't mention Tesla once.

I don't think most Dems hate Musk, just the super woke folk. Do you think he sells his cars primarily in the bible belt?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think most Dems hate Musk, just the super woke folk. Do you think he sells his cars primarily in the bible belt?

Do you think he sells them to college students?

Anyway, the Democrats have never practiced what they preach. "Arrrrgh! Fossil fuels! Carbon emissions! The environment!!! Arrrrggggghhhhhh!" as they jump on their private luxury plane to hit up one of their beachfront mansions for a weekend.....

Clem72

Anyway, the Democrats have never practiced what they preach. "Arrrrgh! Fossil fuels! Carbon emissions! The environment!!! Arrrrggggghhhhhh!" as they jump on their private luxury plane to hit up one of their beachfront mansions for a weekend.....

Uh. Well. Hmmm. You do know the average dem doesn't even own a private luxury plane. They have to make do with private economy planes.

glhs837

Power with Control
I don't think most Dems hate Musk, just the super woke folk.

More than you would think, between Biden and vaccines and alleged racist treatment and his abhorrence for unions and moving his headquarters to Texas, there's a lot of liberal unhappiness with him.

glhs837

Power with Control
Also:

So you admit that Joe Biden and the Democrats in Congress are super woke folk?

Biden? He wears Mary Barras and the UAWs collars with pride, has nothing to do with wokeness. Joe has one redeeming feature, he's old enough to "dance with who brung ya". And he stays bought.

Clem72

Also:

So you admit that Joe Biden and the Democrats in Congress are super woke folk?
?? Why would you think otherwise? Have I posted one positive thing about number of transX and queer people he has nominated / put into positions? Have I ever posted one positive thing about critical race theory or men competing in women's sports?

You just assume because I didn't care for Trump and that I can spell EV that I must be a rabid leftist.