Heading to Atlanta

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
CityGrl said:
Maybe we'll get stuck and have to stay for the championship. :goshdarn:

That would be a crying shame, now wouldn't it! I hope they can do it! I'd love to see Ewing Jr & JT III relive what their daddy's did!

slotted

Nupe2 said:
Enjoy! (nice AV :yay:)
Hey Nupe, been golfing much lately.

I was playing at least weekly up until Jan. But haven't found much time lately. Going to Golf Smith in ATL this weekend to hit a few, love the indoor driving range.

Nupe2

slotted said:
Hey Nupe, been golfing much lately.

I was playing at least weekly up until Jan. But haven't found much time lately. Going to Golf Smith in ATL this weekend to hit a few, love the indoor driving range.

Been playing a little. I almost quit (again) last week after a bad outing at the driving range. Got back on the horse the next day. Played a round with my son and finally figured out what I was doing wrong. I've never been to Golfsmith but I stopped by an Edwin Watts store in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago but their launch monitor was broken. I'd like to get a new driver but I want to get it properly fitted before dropping the cash.

Have you checked out the new square drivers? The Callaway is sweet but way too expensive. I hit the Nike and it sounds like you're hitting a softball....very distinctive and a little disturbing! :lol:

I might get down your way sometime this spring or summer. I'll give you fair warning though....

Hang in there and enjoy the weekend!

K

Kain99

Atlanta is awesome! We just got our next set of travel orders, Atlantic Beach New York - 5 days I hope its halfway close to the city! I think Shopping in New York sounds like fun!

CityGrl

Time for a nap
Kain99 said:
Atlanta is awesome! We just got our next set of travel orders, Atlantic Beach New York - 5 days I hope its halfway close to the city! I think Shopping in New York sounds like fun!

We have a little time to sight-see. Any suggestions on places to go? We'll be right in the heart of downtown.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
If you prefer Pepsi products over Coke, better take 'em with ya'. They don't sell Pepsi products in Atlanta.

slotted

Nupe2 said:
Been playing a little. I almost quit (again) last week after a bad outing at the driving range. Got back on the horse the next day. Played a round with my son and finally figured out what I was doing wrong. I've never been to Golfsmith but I stopped by an Edwin Watts store in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago but their launch monitor was broken. I'd like to get a new driver but I want to get it properly fitted before dropping the cash.

Have you checked out the new square drivers? The Callaway is sweet but way too expensive. I hit the Nike and it sounds like you're hitting a softball....very distinctive and a little disturbing! :lol:

I might get down your way sometime this spring or summer. I'll give you fair warning though....

Hang in there and enjoy the weekend!
I tried out the square driver the last time I went to Golfsmith. Couldn't seem to operate it properly. :lol:

I also tried the TaylorMade Burner and that one is going on my wish list.
I wanted to get to Doral last weekend, but was up in Atlanta for that one as well. :yay:

Ponytail

In Buckhead... I think the bar is called Flashback though I don't see it on the list below, so either I have the name wrong, or it doesn't exist anymore. '70's theme. HUGE dance floor. LOTS of freaks dressed out in their 70's finest. LOTS of fun. But that whole area of Buckhead is just bar after bar after bar, each with it's own theme. LOTS of fun. use a cab. :yay:

http://www.buckhead.net/bars/

Last edited: