Headphones.......

T

toppick08

NO ONE SOUNDS BETTER CRANKED UP THAN MR. EDDIE VAN HALEN...NO WAY, NO HOW........check yourself before dissin'

that is all.

W

WildCherry

Not dissin, just sayin, In the Air Tonight's drum solo on my Boston Acustics sound AWESOME!

T

toppick08

Not dissin, just sayin, In the Air Tonight's drum solo on my Boston Acustics sound AWESOME!

I have Boston Acoustics speakers, and they are awesome......only thing better is Peavey, which Mr Eddie plays through 5150.......and #### you Dye...........your ..:blahblah:...we missed you last night....:huggy:

W

WildCherry

I have Boston Acoustics speakers, and they are awesome......only thing better is Peavey, which Mr Eddie plays through 5150.......and #### you Dye...........your ..:blahblah:...we missed you last night....:huggy:

Yeah I love me some Van Halen too. I ain't knockin your Peavey's but those speakers in my car can make you feel like you are there! LOVE EM!

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
Can't bean Senheiser and Roland's (studio grade) for headphones.

5150 is a beast amp.....Peavey can't touch Mesa for a 4x12 cab...NO WAY!! Not those modified Celestions.

mattvivslivesou

www.meerkatsound.com
I own a pair of Shure SCL3 ear buds... they sound good and they kill all background noise. considering they are designed for loud stages.

I also own a pair of Audio Technica ATH-M40fs, these do very well for live monitoring channels.

I can pull out my PA system for an AWESOME killer sound system. 1200w per top and 1600 per sub for the fronts and then 550w for the corner room fills. Drop a bomb the entire room shacks and the cat duck and cover.
System is: EV QRX 212 tops, Yorkville UCS1 subs and QSC HPR122i fills.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Rockin' out...

suckazzz

Soundesign

Attachments

• ist2_4642202-man-with-vintage-headphones.jpg
    ist2_4642202-man-with-vintage-headphones.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 83

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
I own a pair of Shure SCL3 ear buds... they sound good and they kill all background noise. considering they are designed for loud stages.

I also own a pair of Audio Technica ATH-M40fs, these do very well for live monitoring channels.

I can pull out my PA system for an AWESOME killer sound system. 1200w per top and 1600 per sub for the fronts and then 550w for the corner room fills. Drop a bomb the entire room shacks and the cat duck and cover.
System is: EV QRX 212 tops, Yorkville UCS1 subs and QSC HPR122i fills.
I've heard it and can testify that Matt is correct about his soundsystem. Very good sound.:buddies: