Headphones

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Wasn't sure where to post this...

I'm looking for headphones like you wear at a gun range. We have one pair (bought a long time ago in VA) but was wondering if there are any local stores/shops that might carry these? Thanks!

And no, that's no me. I just googled gun headphones and that popped up so I used it.

Attachments

• headphones.jpg
    headphones.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 61

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
It's usually called ear or hearing protection and is in shooting supplies. You can check with the Tackle Box or Wal*Mart.

You can also run up the road and hit up the Bass Pro shop which may have a larger selection.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
It's usually called ear or hearing protection and is in shooting supplies. You can check with the Tackle Box or Wal*Mart.

You can also run up the road and hit up the Bass Pro shop which may have a larger selection.

Thanks. I was searching under headphones and kept getting hits on ones used to listen to music. I will check out the stores you listed this week-end. We're heading up to MIR on the 31st and need a pair for our youngest. This will be his first time going. Oldest gets the pair we already have.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Found some on ebay for $5. They will only be used sporatically so they didn't need to be expensive. :yay: