Headshot Productions

Hank

my war
if you don't have anything decent or worth saying, do us and everyone a favor and keep quiet, last thing anyone wants is another duramax diesel d bag thread. my friends and I work hard on our videos and our page, and guess what, we all work our butts off full time with normal jobs, and this is just a hobby, so before I have to see a bunch of nonsense remarks, take that into consideration.
thanks
-Michael Dahlstrom

Hey. I was just trying to point you in the right direction if you're trying to sell product. Put it in the classifieds on here. You'll get more views.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Hey. I was just trying to point you in the right direction if you're trying to sell product. Put it in the classifieds on here. You'll get more views.

:yay:

buy an ad like Peppers Pet Pantry and many others :yay:

Hank

my war
as much as id love to be able to sell products and what not, I figured I should first try to get my name out there..alot of people probably wouldn't spend Money on a dvd or anything for that matter that they know nothing about lol.
but sorry if I came off mean, I didn't mean it for that

No worries, Your facebook link didn't work. I doubt there is any harm in sharing your facebook page on here. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Headshot-Productions/341906305928651

Since you have the facebook page setup, I would highly suggest using the "boost your post" feature. Your post/ad will spread like herpes for a few bucks! Good luck! :buddies: