Heat Protection Spray

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Since I cannot find the Redken Quick Treat anymore, does anyone have another hair protective spray they use for blow drying their hair?

jwwb2000 said:
Since I cannot find the Redken Quick Treat anymore, does anyone have another hair protective spray they use for blow drying their hair?
Hit Sally's! I went there a couple days ago and that place rocks! I remember seeing a good selection of "heat protection" products. You can ask the lady that works there for recommendations. I found her very knowledgeable. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
I use Redken Satinwear. Not a spray but it leave my hair silky smooth!
Me too! But I don't trust it to block the heat, so I double up. :lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
jwwb2000 said:
The Haircuttery next to Target still has a sale on some of their products. I know for sure they have the UV stuff, but not sure about any heat treatment. Thermasilk used to work for me, though.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Chasey_Lane said:
The Haircuttery next to Target still has a sale on some of their products. I know for sure they have the UV stuff, but not sure about any heat treatment. Thermasilk used to work for me, though.

Was just in there a week or so ago and they don't carry it anymore :ohwell:

I think I am gonna run to Sally's and see what they have there. I need to get a bottle to color anyways. I want my hair to be a dark chocolate color.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Just got back from Sally and gonna try this Beyond the Zone "Turn Up the Heat". I will let ya'll know how it works.

And Kwillia~~The lady was super helpful in there :yay:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
If that stuff doesn't work, get the Ion Heat Protection Spray (white bottle w/pink lettering and pump top). That stuff kicks ass! :yay: :yay: No matter what I do to my hair (straighten, curl, ponytail, etc), I use it, and stock up on it whenever I'm at Sally's. You won't be disappointed.

W

Wenchy

CableChick said:
Where is Sally's?

I googled this...Isn't SFW there, and not Super Fresh, or do they have both?

Sans Souci Plaza - Super Fresh
Store #2813
22599 Macarthur Blvd #120
California, MD 20619-3083
301-862-0042
Open on Sunday

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Wenchy said:

Store #2813
301-862-0042
Open on Sunday
Just SFW

Wenchy said:

Store #2813
301-862-0042
Open on Sunday
Thanks!!!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
jwwb2000 said:
Just got back from Sally and gonna try this Beyond the Zone "Turn Up the Heat". I will let ya'll know how it works.

And Kwillia~~The lady was super helpful in there :yay:

Works like a champ :yay: It also smells really nice.