Heavy duty yard work!

mudpuddle

We need some serious yard work done and am looking for suggestions!
We need to have some hedges trimmed, along the front of the house- and around the pool, small tree pruned, bushes trimmed and removed, mulching, etc.
Looking for a local "company" or business or just some people with experience and who are hard-working!, We live in Charlotte Hall, and do not want a high-end company such as Went Worth's, etc.

Thanks to all for your suggestions!

BernieP

Resident PIA
Wentworth, one word

you don't want a "high end" company, but it's heavy duty and you want people with experience.

Got it, good luck with those requirements.

Got a pickup, drive up to Home Depot in Waldorf and pick yourself up some day labor.
It helps if you can speak Espanol.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

There's always the kid down the street. Awe geez, that's so 50's, 60's and 70's. Are there anymore entrepreneurial spirited kids at all anymore?

I'm interested in providing you with a free estimate for the yard work you need completed. 16yrs experience as owner of a small local lawn care business started up I 1999 by the name of Murph's Lawncare right here in Southern MD. I am
now the owner of Murphy Enterprises which provides lawn care and pressure washing/cleaning services. Donald "Murph" Murphy 240-925-6925 Murphy_Enterprises@yahoo.com

Chris0nllyn

Wentworth, one word

you don't want a "high end" company, but it's heavy duty and you want people with experience.

Got it, good luck with those requirements.

Got a pickup, drive up to Home Depot in Waldorf and pick yourself up some day labor.
It helps if you can speak Espanol.
It's trimming hedges and trees, not hardscaping (patio) or putting a pond in.

mudpuddle

I'm interested in providing you with a free estimate for the yard work you need completed. 16yrs experience as owner of a small local lawn care business started up I 1999 by the name of Murph's Lawncare right here in Southern MD. I am
now the owner of Murphy Enterprises which provides lawn care and pressure washing/cleaning services. Donald "Murph" Murphy 240-925-6925 Murphy_Enterprises@yahoo.com
View attachment 136447
Thank you! I'm glad you saw my post! I will talk with hubby and see when you can come to give us an estimate!

glhs837

Power with Control
Frank at Yankee Services did some work for us, we were quite happy with the results. A co-worker had he and his crew sod her new yard in a subdivision and she expressed that she was quite happy also. He's a Yankee, so there's that. He and the wife have a small farm down St Inigoes way, I follow them on FB just to see whats up with additions to the goats or rabbits :)

mudpuddle

Frank at Yankee Services did some work for us, we were quite happy with the results. A co-worker had he and his crew sod her new yard in a subdivision and she expressed that she was quite happy also. He's a Yankee, so there's that. He and the wife have a small farm down St Inigoes way, I follow them on FB just to see whats up with additions to the goats or rabbits :)
Thanks! I'm a Yankee- born and raised in Philadelphia!

mudpuddle

I love it here in SOMD and am sorry to say that I'm a transplant. But, I chose to stay here until I die! Unfortunately, we have no control over where we are born and raised. I am so happy that I ended up here!
We moved down with the base closing. Several of our friends, who have moved here and are retiring, are deciding to move back to PA. We will not be among them! SOMD has a lot to offer and the people here are great! The only thing I will complain about, is that we do not have a Walmart here in CH or a pancake place for breakfast! lol

mudpuddle

Southern Yankee then :) Said the guy from Mass :)
I like that! A Southern Yankee! lol I consider SOMD to be a mix of both the South and the North combined for a unique flavor! I don't know if natives here consider themselves to be "Southern".

glhs837

Power with Control
I like that! A Southern Yankee! lol I consider SOMD to be a mix of both the South and the North combined for a unique flavor! I don't know if natives here consider themselves to be "Southern".
Hmmmmmm, since MD was Union only under duress.....