Heavy Traffic????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregV814

ahhhh HA! You two have soiled yourselves in that last series of deflection aimed comments and posts!!!! All along I was quite suspicious of these characters that were weaving seeds of disruption and conflict between us good americans!! Yet all along, it has been the antagonists culture of MonVrai, which roughly translates in 17th Century Knights of the Templar language as "soiler of pantaloons" and "mudhole Oak Island!!!"
Buick Skylark Tempest is a fake name....Literally Bacon, Spitadius, even Trangenderporter are fignewtons of the imagination... Its you two modern day Bonnie and Delaney Clyde free spirits riding around in a 1968 Winnebago like the hippies of Woodstock, creating myrth and madness!!!

stgislander

PREMO Member
ahhhh HA! You two have soiled yourselves in that last series of deflection aimed comments and posts!!!! All along I was quite suspicious of these characters that were weaving seeds of disruption and conflict between us good americans!! Yet all along, it has been the antagonists culture of MonVrai, which roughly translates in 17th Century Knights of the Templar language as "soiler of pantaloons" and "mudhole Oak Island!!!"
Buick Skylark Tempest is a fake name....Literally Bacon, Spitadius, even Trangenderporter are fignewtons of the imagination... Its you two modern day Bonnie and Delaney Clyde free spirits riding around in a 1968 Winnebago like the hippies of Woodstock, creating myrth and madness!!!
Just... wow!!! :shocked:

GregV814

woahhhhhh....ummm hey guys I made that up....its either my inner ear infection or my recurring BPPV.
However you cant retrieve the spent arrow or the spoken word.
This is the last desperate days we're living in the soon to be post American culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.