Heavychevy75

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Did you ever find out about awning installation? We jsut bought a trailer from Cox and they told us it would be 2000 to install it.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Did you ever find out about awning installation? We jsut bought a trailer from Cox and they told us it would be 2000 to install it.

I haven't had time to get over there this week. My week @ work went insane so my short days that I had planned went away. I am getting the trailer inspected tomorrow so will stop by after that.

2K is not bad at all for installation.

What trailer did you get?

appaholic

Check out Camping World they have dealership in the Va./Washington area and their prices are better than everyone. What size awning? I have 20 ft and La Granda was cheaper than Cox quote also including installation. Since insurance is paying for my replacement I went local, but Camping World was cheaper and I could have got an automatic awning instead of a manual there by elimanating the need for my men at horse show!:smoochy:

BlissfulJumper

I haven't had time to get over there this week. My week @ work went insane so my short days that I had planned went away. I am getting the trailer inspected tomorrow so will stop by after that.

2K is not bad at all for installation.

What trailer did you get?

i got a 3H slant load gooseneck, 4ft short wall dressing room exiss. It's an 04 and has never been sold. It was in better condition then the 07 model. We looked at living quarters but they only had 4 horse models but we don't need 4 horse trailer

BlissfulJumper

Check out Camping World they have dealership in the Va./Washington area and their prices are better than everyone. What size awning? I have 20 ft and La Granda was cheaper than Cox quote also including installation. Since insurance is paying for my replacement I went local, but Camping World was cheaper and I could have got an automatic awning instead of a manual there by elimanating the need for my men at horse show!:smoochy:

I think were going to put a 20 ft on it or maybe 18. Dad said maybe we'll just buy the awning and have our men put it on but from what cox says it sounds like a hard job and i don't think are men are capable for doing that. Somehow they always mess up te boss's stuff rather then other jobs. If camping world does auto then maybe we'll try there. Cox said it was gunna be around 2000 and that we'd have to wait a month cause he just fired his best awning man.

PM with some prices and numbers please!Thanks!