42.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 6120071805.jpg
    6120071805.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 113

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Robin said:
He is a pretty horse. How was the ride? should I even ask

Hot :lmao: Well for a horse that was sold cheap ...and the contract read...has thrown the last 2 people to ride him he is pretty much a pussy cat..I really really like him..very good boy...

I wormed him no halter..gave him 2 shots...clipped him...saddled him in cross ties with the pommel pack on..rode him in a ring he had never been in..took him around llamas and did not even get my shirt dirty..I say I got a deal here.. :lmao:

Robin

good job

Just wait til he settles in a bit then re-evaluate him. I hope he stays the same. Gaited horses some folks just can't stay on. They are fun to ride!
I miss my walker...

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Congrats Paso!!! He really is a handsome boy and I love his chrome. :yay: What do you plan on doing with him? Is he a keeper or are you going to sell him??

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
BZHorseMomE said:
Congrats Paso!!! He really is a handsome boy and I love his chrome. :yay: What do you plan on doing with him? Is he a keeper or are you going to sell him??

Not sure yet...already had an offer on him today :lmao: told them NO not yet...I need a back up for Vence...not sure if he fits the bill yet or not..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
fredsaid2 said:
You look skinny Paso! :smile:

Tried to send ya karma could not do it..those are baggy pants..got into my 13/14 Rockies today :banana: will get pics of some tight pants soon..

Ps dont look at eq on a paso.. :lmao: I was leaning back to get him to gait better..wanted to be trotty...not showing and riding pasos with NO leg has really gotten me looking bad...But I did get him gaiting better then the other guy that rode him today... :huggy:

BZHorseMomE

Pasofever said:
Not sure yet...already had an offer on him today :lmao: told them NO not yet...I need a back up for Vence...not sure if he fits the bill yet or not..

Well keep us posted on his progress. He sure is a looker. :howdy:

BZHorseMomE

Pasofever said:
Tried to send ya karma could not do it..those are baggy pants..got into my 13/14 Rockies today :banana: will get pics of some tight pants soon..

Ps dont look at eq on a paso.. :lmao: I was leaning back to get him to gait better..wanted to be trotty...not showing and riding pasos with NO leg has really gotten me looking bad...But I did get him gaiting better then the other guy that rode him today... :huggy:

When your training you don't always have the best Eq. when trying to get the best out of the horse. :lmao: Guess it's a case of do as I say not as I do!! :) For training purposes we will let you slide.

Yes those pants are looking a little baggy. :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
BZHorseMomE said:
When your training you don't always have the best Eq. when trying to get the best out of the horse. :lmao: Guess it's a case of do as I say not as I do!! :) For training purposes we will let you slide.

Yes those pants are looking a little baggy. :killingme

Yeah trainers have the worst eq :lmao: I was really working him to gait...lifting his head and pushing him from behind..he keeps trying to get his tongue over the port in the bit which is odd...so the next few days he gets the crank pesoa... :lmao: also the Paso's you don't use leg like other horses so it is really odd..