Hello charcoal toothpaste

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I bought it on a whim because I thought black toothpaste would be cool, but it really does whiten teeth.

Here it is online, I bought it at Walmart.

It's also refreshing without being super minty. When you brush you'll have all this black foam, which is fun, so you have to swish and spit several times until everything is clear. My teeth are already pretty white but this paste took it up a notch.

Some reviews say that it makes a mess in their sink, but those are probably adults who had to be taught to wash their hands after using the toilet and cover their mouths when they cough. Civilized people know to rinse the sink and not leave toothpaste globs all over.

luvmygdaughters

I bought it on a whim because I thought black toothpaste would be cool, but it really does whiten teeth.

Here it is online, I bought it at Walmart.

It's also refreshing without being super minty. When you brush you'll have all this black foam, which is fun, so you have to swish and spit several times until everything is clear. My teeth are already pretty white but this paste took it up a notch.

Some reviews say that it makes a mess in their sink, but those are probably adults who had to be taught to wash their hands after using the toilet and cover their mouths when they cough. Civilized people know to rinse the sink and not leave toothpaste globs all over.
Well, my husbands son, who lives with us...and I dont see him moving out anytime soon...used this stuff, it made a terrible mess in the bathroom sink. I walked in after he had brushed his teeth and I was like :yikes: WTF happened in here??? The next morning it was the same thing. I confronted him about the black mess in the sink and he said he was using the charcoal toothpaste. I told him...no, no, you're not, not in my bathroom...brush your teeth outside or go back to using Crest. I guess his mommy, my husbands ex, didnt teach him about cleaning up after his self. Now I'm stuck with a 40 year old Failure to Launch in the basement. Sorry, didnt mean to hijack your thread...got off on a rant I guess.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, my husbands son, who lives with us...and I dont see him moving out anytime soon...used this stuff, it made a terrible mess in the bathroom sink. I walked in after he had brushed his teeth and I was like :yikes: WTF happened in here??? The next morning it was the same thing. I confronted him about the black mess in the sink and he said he was using the charcoal toothpaste. I told him...no, no, you're not, not in my bathroom...brush your teeth outside or go back to using Crest. I guess his mommy, my husbands ex, didnt teach him about cleaning up after his self. Now I'm stuck with a 40 year old Failure to Launch in the basement. Sorry, didnt mean to hijack your thread...got off on a rant I guess.

Shoot, I'd :strangle: him just for not cleaning out the sink after he brushes. Forget the 40 year old in the basement part.....