Hello everyone

W

wantnafemale

Im new, is there anything I should know before making any new posts, like who to avoid and who to become pals with :howdy:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Based on your username, I'd have to say the first thing you should know is that you need to go to the back of the line...:lol:

W

wantnafemale

Based on your username, I'd have to say the first thing you should know is that you need to go to the back of the line...:lol:

Oh theres a long line huh, how long is your line Miss Nacho?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Ease up people. Why do ya'll always assume the new people are dudes trying to get laid? Maybe "Wantna" is the name of a southern maryland indian tribe or something and this is one of there old dried up prune faced medicine biatches!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Ease up people. Why do ya'll always assume thenew people are dudes trying to get laid? Maybe "Wantna" is the name of a southern maryland indian tribe or something and this is one of there old dried up prune faced medicine biatches!

:yeahthat: Or it's another one of those hot lesbos. :hot:

W

wantnafemale

Ease up people. Why do ya'll always assume the new people are dudes trying to get laid? Maybe "Wantna" is the name of a southern maryland indian tribe or something and this is one of there old dried up prune faced medicine biatches!

Yeah I didnt say anything about getting laid. You re right its the name of our tribe and well im not a dried up prune, I think I have a few more good years left in me.

W

wantnafemale

:howdy: Hello, and welcome. I am relatively new to the forums as well.
Hope you are enjoying it so far! :howdy:

Why thank you Miss Jenn, so far so good. Is it true what Smooth says about the women on here? Is there a way to private message so no lady would have to say that out in the open, I know nothing at all.

jen8753

I have garlic breath.
Why thank you Miss Jenn, so far so good. Is it true what Smooth says about the women on here? Is there a way to private message so no lady would have to say that out in the open, I know nothing at all.

Haha...yes, you can send people private messages. I'm not sure if what smooth says is true. I guess if you start pm'ing random women, you might find out! :lmao:

W

wantnafemale

Haha...yes, you can send people private messages. I'm not sure if what smooth says is true. I guess if you start pm'ing random women, you might find out! :lmao:

I dont think I ll go that route, is there a way to tell is one is single on here?