Hello everyone.

mamatutu

mama to two

Troll!

Note: I suppose you are referring to chesapeakedad which is my husband's screen name. He tried to intervene like twice, maybe, and then said he had better things to do. I have been on my own ever since on this forum. You go, Hank.

Last edited:

Hank

my war
Troll!

Note: I suppose you are referring to chesapeakedad which is my husband's screen name. He tried to intervene like twice, maybe, and then said he had better things to do. I have been on my own ever since on this forum. You go, Hank.

:bs:

mamatutu

mama to two
I need MPD's because I'm schizophrenic in real life and I have found that by allowing each of my personalities to have their own identity it makes things bearable for me. On another forum I have 27 MPD's and people ask me all the time how I keep track of all of them. It's quite easy though since I am actually 27 different people... There's a number 28 in there somewhere but like herpes it's all about suppression.

Thank you for your self-analysis, which explains a lot; an example, is this thread.

Which, in turn, explains your replies #10 thru #24 on said thread:

http://forums.somd.com/military-life/273038-obama-gots-no-respect-military-folk.html

BB, please seek the help you need, and take Looney and Red with you. Wish you luck, and all the best.

I love you DooDoo!

Last edited:

BlueBird

Thank you for your self-analysis, which explains a lot; an example, is this thread.

Which, in turn, explains your replies #10 thru #24 on said thread:

http://forums.somd.com/military-life/273038-obama-gots-no-respect-military-folk.html

BB, please seek the help you need, and take Looney and Red with you. Wish you luck, and all the best.

I love you DooDoo!

My gosh you're an idiot. I went back and read through some of your threads and I can clearly see why you are such an abuse magnet. You really do make every thread about you.

Thanks for posting a link to the other thread as well. The smart folks here will start by reading your first response to my defense of military pay cuts and military pay.

Sad thing is, is that I do everything just to get a chuckle or a reaction. I play crazy because it's funny to me and I enjoy maybe making others laugh in the process. You on the other hand are whacked for real and you don't even know it.

BlueBird

Troll!

The real troll here is you. You make every thread all about kookoo.