Hello, former St. Mary's county person..

JOOP

The nutty guy out west
Hola people, :howdy:

I just found this place. I'm a 32 married male.

Looks like I might be able to find some old frineds on here. I used live in Lexington Park back in 87-91. I went to Great Mill's High School my freshman year, Then attended LHS for the rest of my high school adventures.(class of 91) I joined the Army straight out of high school and was shipped out 3 weeks after graduation. I ended up serving 8 years and finally got out and ended up in Clarksville, TN.(1999) I travelled all over central america while in the Army.worked with the DEA for 6 months down there. I was involved with the capture and death with drug cartel king Pablo Escabar (sp??). Anyways that was a long time ago. I met my wife while station at Ft. campbell , KY. We got married in 2000 and had a little girl. Then one day we got sick of the low income that TN had to offer and upped and moved to Bremerton , WA. Which is were we currently live.

I currently am a pretty active extreme offroad enthusiast. When I say extreme, I dont mean puddle jumping. I mean Rock crawling and trail exploring. Like jusat heading for the mountains and seeing what I can get into. You can check out some of my adventures at www.the4x4network.com

Well I babble alot so I'll cut it short. :coffee:

Flame suit on:
:popcorn:

JOOP

The nutty guy out west
ahh it couldn't be any worse then the drama lama's out here.

Thanks for the welcome.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
JOOP said:
Hola people, :howdy: I currently am a pretty active extreme offroad enthusiast. When I say extreme, I dont mean puddle jumping. I mean Rock crawling and trail exploring. Like jusat heading for the mountains and seeing what I can get into. You can check out some of my adventures at www.the4x4network.com

:howdy: and welcome. You should PM Ponytail, he too is an offroad enthusiast. You guys can compare stories. :yay:

Last edited:

JOOP

The nutty guy out west
No I dont date bar girl's. I used to, back in my single day's.But now the I'm lucky if I go out to a bar once a year. I have full wet bar in my house. :razz:

Oh I should mention, My spelling and grammar suck. get used to it. :whistle:

So is there anyone on here that graduated from Leonardtown High school around 91?

MMDad

Lem Putt
JOOP said:
No I dont date bar girl's. I used to, back in my single day's.But now the I'm lucky if I go out to a bar once a year. I have full wet bar in my house. :razz:

Oh I should mention, My spelling and grammar suck. get used to it. :whistle:

So is there anyone on here that graduated from Leonardtown High school around 91?

Your spelling and grammar are better than about 3/4 of the people on this board, and better than 98% of all LHS grads I've met. Don't sell yourself short.

JOOP

The nutty guy out west
MMDad said:
Your spelling and grammar are better than about 3/4 of the people on this board, and better than 98% of all LHS grads I've met. Don't sell yourself short.

LMAO.. Oh I'm just double checking myself. Wait until I loosen up and get used to this place. :popcorn: