Hello from Wellington!

Duckz

Devine, BZ, Sadie, FrmGrl, and I are in Florida for the 2010 Bates Horsemastership Clinic with George Morris! We're just auditing, so we get all the benefit of listening to the great GM without any of the abuse :lmao: Clinic starts tomorrow morning. The top ten junior riders in the country were invited to ride. The clinic includes under saddle instruction with George Morris, as well as general horsemanship presentations by various experts. We are armed with pen and paper, laptops, and cameras!

Sadie is in her long johns due to the Deep Freeze they are having down here... 55 degrees today!:cds:

fredsaid2

Should anything there need to be 're-homed', let us know! :whistle:

You guys have fun, huddle up and stay warm. :smile:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Devine, BZ, Sadie, FrmGrl, and I are in Florida for the 2010 Bates Horsemastership Clinic with George Morris! We're just auditing, so we get all the benefit of listening to the great GM without any of the abuse :lmao: Clinic starts tomorrow morning. The top ten junior riders in the country were invited to ride. The clinic includes under saddle instruction with George Morris, as well as general horsemanship presentations by various experts. We are armed with pen and paper, laptops, and cameras!

Sadie is in her long johns due to the Deep Freeze they are having down here... 55 degrees today!:cds:

:howdy: bring me back a t-shirt... :lmao: Hope you guys have a great time!!!

C

campinmutt

no classes on riding those DARK SIDE horses...hmmmm might have to drop a note to George for next year !!:killingme

devinej

probably so,

here's a taste of what we are experiencing:

"Papa's here today, Papa's on top"
"I'm an old mucksack, I still ride right"
"I could be in bed watching the today show"
- George Morris

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Could ya bring back some strawberries and oranges before they all freeze?

Horses from the DARK SIDE...eh? :faint:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
My little daughter fell off and I told her "George says...you go to the hospital or you get back on!". Luckily she didn't ask to go to the hospital.:killingme She says to me later after a few more George quotes "Are you in love with that man?"