Hello

Rael

Supper's Ready
Noob here to this forum, not to forums though. Just wanted to say hello. Been a Marylander for a cumulative 13 years, though not from here originally. Love it here, plan to stay. One of the nice things I enjoy is having the woods behind our house, lots of birds and a fair amount of wildlife right here.

Also, the wonderful Pax River and Chesapeake make me call this place home. Married and have a son, who is now adult age.

Sometimes serious, but most often not very serious at all... Well, wanted to say hello, so........hello! :howdy:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Rael said:
Noob here to this forum, not to forums though. Just wanted to say hello. Been a Marylander for a cumulative 13 years, though not from here originally. Love it here, plan to stay. One of the nice things I enjoy is having the woods behind our house, lots of birds and a fair amount of wildlife right here.

Also, the wonderful Pax River and Chesapeake make me call this place home. Married and have a son, who is now adult age.

Sometimes serious, but most often not very serious at all... Well, wanted to say hello, so........hello! :howdy:

Good Luck :howdy:

Nanny Pam

Rael said:

:howdy:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Thanks for the welcome, all! Originally a Joisey boy, RoseRed, but moved a fair amount when I was in the mil. So I still like hot dogs off the street truck with mustard, kraut and hot onions as well as N.Y. style pizza. :biggrin: Look forward to reading here.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Rael said:
Thanks for the welcome, all! Originally a Joisey boy, RoseRed, but moved a fair amount when I was in the mil. So I still like hot dogs off the street truck with mustard, kraut and hot onions as well as N.Y. style pizza. :biggrin: Look forward to reading here.

Enjoy and be sure to have a thick skin. :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Rael said:
:howdy: Do you ride a motorcycle?

Rael

Supper's Ready
A few more replies, thanks for your welcome, all. Yes, thick skin is an essential on most forums. Sorry BS Gal, not a motorcycler.