hello

mistymoofwf

live to ride
hi every one just wanted to say hi, i have been reading some of the threads and just thought i would introduce myself. first off im bad at spelling :lmao:, i am normly in the horse forums, i have 3 horses, im a mother of a 5month old and i live at home with her father (not married....) so just wanted to say HELLO.:howdy:

TWLs wife

hi every one just wanted to say hi, i have been reading some of the threads and just thought i would introduce myself. first off im bad at spelling :lmao:, i am normly in the horse forums, i have 3 horses, im a mother of a 5month old and i live at home with her father (not married....) so just wanted to say HELLO.:howdy:

Hi & welcome to the forum.:howdy:

B

Bronwyn

:howdy: Welcome... work on that spelling or you might get your feelings hurt from time to time...:lmao:

latinamomma

Transam's wife
Hi and welcome to the forums. Sit back and enjoy! Nice to have ya here as well!! :howdy: