Hells Kitchen

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Love this show. Ramsey is a mess. But a hoot. Bonnie is going to surprise everyone and win this thing unless she totally screws up. She not as dumb as she acts. Rock is too unstable and blew it last show when she let the dish go out without crab in it.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
yankee44 said:
He did not do that. That was Jen

Sorry, stupid me, I added to this statement and somehow it all got scrambled up. Thats what I meant, it was Jen not Rock.

D

dems4me

workin hard said:
I love this show! I'm really suprised that Jen left last week

Yeah I was too... I don't like either of the two finalists for various reasons :lol: I want Julia back. :lol:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
dems4me said:
Yeah I was too... I don't like either of the two finalists for various reasons :lol: I want Julia back. :lol:

Julia will be seen again somewhere sometime. Her waffle house days are behind her. But Bonnie is gonna win this. Unless she does something so totally stupid.

D

dems4me

baileydog said:
Julia will be seen again somewhere sometime. Her waffle house days are behind her. But Bonnie is gonna win this. Unless she does something so totally stupid.

She's been doing some dumb stuff throughout the series and Ramsey keeps calling her a dumb blond :lol: I don't know who will win. I kind of would like temperboy Roc over Bonnie though.

sockgirl77

dems4me said:
Julia got the greatest gift. She gets to learn how to prepare the food to win next year. :yay:

D

dems4me

sockgirl77 said:
Julia got the greatest gift. She gets to learn how to prepare the food to win next year. :yay:

I'm looking forward to it! :clap:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I finally caught a portion of this show last night. It was interesting to say the least. :lol:

I saw they're going to have a new show out this fall called "Kitchen Nightmares":

Hell hath no fury like an angry chef, and no chef has a sharper temper than Gordon Ramsey when things go wrong in the kitchen. The star of the highly rated culinary boot camp HELL'S KITCHEN returns to Fox with another sizzling unscripted series, KITCHEN NIGHTMARES.

This time, Chef Ramsey hits the road, in each episode tackling a restaurant in crisis and exposing the stressful realities of try to run a successful food business.

Now THAT ought to be quite eye opening! :lmao:

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
I finally caught a portion of this show last night. It was interesting to say the least. :lol:

I saw they're going to have a new show out this fall called "Kitchen Nightmares":

Can't wait!!! :yahoo: I hate having to wait an entire year between seasons :lol: I love that guy!!! I like it when he's yelling soo hard his voicecracks!! :killingme: don't know why but that just makes me laugh even harder :killingme:

ohstate

jazz lady said:

His new U.S. show is based on his BBC America show, "Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares". You can watch it if you have the BBC channel. It is quite entertaining. If possible, I think he actually uses the "f" word more on his BBC show than he does on Hell's Kitchen.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/154/index.jsp

D

dems4me

ohstate said:
His new U.S. show is based on his BBC America show, "Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares". You can watch it if you have the BBC channel. It is quite entertaining. If possible, I think he actually uses the "f" word more on his BBC show than he does on Hell's Kitchen.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/154/index.jsp

thats great... now he'll be doing 3 shows, and adding crankyness and tiredness to his demeanor :roflmao: