Hell's Kitchen

D

dems4me

Anyone see last season? I loved the show!!! Everytime he said "sputon" I laughed :roflmao: He's one of those nice guy's that you hate to hate but sometimes he can be a tad hard on the folks... Can't wait until tonights season premier!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

dems4me said:
Anyone see last season? I loved the show!!! Everytime he said "sputon" I laughed :roflmao: He's one of those nice guy's that you hate to hate but sometimes he can be a tad hard on the folks... Can't wait until tonights season premier!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

didn't know it was back on! Thanks for the info!!

D

dems4me

CableChick said:
didn't know it was back on! Thanks for the info!!

Comes back on tonight 2 hour season premeir - girls v. the boys. Last season I was pulling for the hispanic lady that was a stay at home mom that specialized in making tacos for her kids sleep overs and other easy dishes, etc... She worked her azz off in that show and I only saw her break down in tears once or twice. She held her own. Until the snotty folks with culinary training got jealous and sabatogged her and didn't want to help her out any more and were real jerks to her.:mad: I think that's what made her cry. Not the boss guy.

Angel

~*~*~
I loved that show last year! I'm so glad it's back and I'm glad you reminded me that it's on tonight.

Agee

Bustem' Down said:
It wouldn't be a good show if they had experts on.

Good point, but some of these folks look like they would have their hands full with a box of Kraft Mac & Cheese...

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Airgasm said:
Good point, but some of these folks look like they would have their hands full with a box of Kraft Mac & Cheese...
Perhaps you should go on the show - as we have suggested time and time again. Show them how its done.

Agee

bresamil said:
Perhaps you should go on the show - as we have suggested time and time again. Show them how its done.

:huggy:

I wouldn't last, I'd end-up going upside the Chefs head with a clever :ohwell: