Help Finding Dress/Gown

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Must be black & silver/chrome, or will settle for mostly silver/chrome color. I want something pretty but not crazy fru-fru. Lace, satin, silk ... Halter or v-neck style ... unsure on waist style (I don't know what the differences are anyway, but will know what I like when I see it). Prefer mid-calf to ankle lengths.

Go "shopping" and post pics of/links to what you find. Thanks, in advance! :yay:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Something like this?

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=50434&CatID=51367&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=12dd661&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CmCatId=50434|50444|51367&mscssid=6af088c1d6cbb49028aa011557786c058xMnVNoVzayWxMnVNoVzayo200B554A29345A2A1720E5F10B9A05FDD30A0800922

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Something like this?

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=50434&CatID=51367&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=12dd661&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CmCatId=50434|50444|51367&mscssid=6af088c1d6cbb49028aa011557786c058xMnVNoVzayWxMnVNoVzayo200B554A29345A2A1720E5F10B9A05FDD30A0800922
How cute!!

crabcake

They might have some stuff left over from X-mas that's not online....you should check out the store, too

I like shopping malls/stores about as much as I like getting dental work done. :ohwell: If I find something online that I like a lot and can go check it out in person, I might do that. But for now, I'm only looking online first ...

onebdzee

off the shelf
I like shopping malls/stores about as much as I like getting dental work done. :ohwell: If I find something online that I like a lot and can go check it out in person, I might do that. But for now, I'm only looking online first ...

:soulsisters: :huggy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
If you don't have any luck, you could always get a black dress with an empire waist, and tie a silvery sash at the empire waistline.

Pandora

If you don't have any luck, you could always get a black dress with an empire waist, and tie a silvery sash at the empire waistline.

Ms. Fashion :nerd:

CC,

As per your description, I thought ewwww but now I have seen pictures, ahhhh, they are beautiful. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
The first one is a little "old" for me; I like the second, but wish it had more silver/chrome throughout the gown, but I like that style. :yay:

I've seen some black gowns with various overlays/incorporations of silver ... if I could merge a few together, I'd be good. :lol:
Yeah, I figured the first one was old ladyish, but it seems pickin's are slim when it comes to that color combination. :lol:

crabcake

Yeah, I figured the first one was old ladyish, but it seems pickin's are slim when it comes to that color combination. :lol:

Exactly ... I've already taken into account the possibility of having to find one I like that is black, and have it tailored to make it what I want. :ohwell: