help, guidance, whatever you can offer

GregV814

I don't know what happened but the computer, an OLD apple, using Chrome has outsmarted me.
Facebook has previously been fine until recently with Messenger. When a contact sends a message,( the lower right corner) , and we try to open the message, a plain white window pops in by no messages. The same thing happens when we try to send a message. Just the white box.....
I downloaded the messenger thru the icon. But zip, nada, no results.....
any clues/help?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I don't know what happened but the computer, an OLD apple, using Chrome has outsmarted me.
Facebook has previously been fine until recently with Messenger. When a contact sends a message,( the lower right corner) , and we try to open the message, a plain white window pops in by no messages. The same thing happens when we try to send a message. Just the white box.....
I downloaded the messenger thru the icon. But zip, nada, no results.....
any clues/help?
IDK if it's related, but Verizon just "upgraded" Messinger+ to include canned suggestions for text messages. It's a little outdated, but totally groovy. I've searched high and low for a solution to get rid of them. I suppose I'll have to delete it and use another msg app.