Help I want to be sure i'm not a fashion victim...

Im_Me

Calf High strappy boots. Black tights and a knee length black skirt....(oh and a shirt and sweater, just so you don't get the wrong idea)

In style or out of style???? :popcorn:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Calf High strappy boots. Black tights and a knee length black skirt....(oh and a shirt and sweater, just so you don't get the wrong idea)

Have to see you in it and out of it to be sure..

Studying to be an optometrist "Which is better, A? Or B?

No clothes?

Clothes?

Clothes?

No clothes?

Radiant1

Soul Probe

I'm not sure what you mean by strappy boots, but IMHO I think the skirt should be either longer or shorter than knee length and the boot knee-high for it to work well. That's not to say it doesn't look fine, it's hard to say without a pic.

Im_Me

like this but skirt is longer (just below the knee) and boots are shorter, both black. I was planning to wear black tights or hose.

Oh and Bob...definitely clothes on....

Attachments

• _7131997.jpg
    _7131997.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 133

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
like this but skirt is longer (just below the knee) and boots are shorter, both black. I was planning to wear black tights or hose.

Its got kind of an austin powers look to it, go for it. :yay:

Radiant1

Soul Probe

The black tights might make it work by elongating your line. I think it's dependent on how tall you are and the shape of your calves. If you're short and not particularly petite I wouldn't recommend the calf-high boots.

The bottom line is, how do you feel in it? If you feel sexy and/or confident, then go for it! Like Roman and slotpuppy said; if you like it, then who cares? Whether the style is in or out doesn't matter. Women can pull off retro or alternative styles all the time when those styles aren't particularly trendy.

B

BET

That's a cute look and very "in" right now. Wear it with tights.

SOMDPRIDE

boots are great, but see it more with a summery blouse dress then a knee length skirt and a shirt and sweater but hard to gauge without seeing the outfit ....oh hi btw...LOL just checking out the beauty tips section when I saw this

http://redcfa.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/100710NC2_SEVIGNY_B-GR__02.jpg

Last edited: