HELP Inkpen......

madMAX

What if the bird was from a different zoo? You know Inkpen was the one that posted the reward, why aren't you going after Inkpen?

Inkpen did not start the tall tale thread. My cousin has confirmed the picture that she posted is at the zoo, the keeper of the bird knows his bird and this is at the zoo, it's not in anyone’s yard.

:smack:...Don't bad mouth Paso....

Slow down bro--I'm not tryin to step in on your stalk of the week. I'm just calling it like it is.

Inkpen did not start the tall tale thread. My cousin has confirmed the picture that she posted is at the zoo, the keeper of the bird knows his bird and this is at the zoo, it's not in anyone’s yard.
So storks are like "homing pigeons" and will migrate back "home" when given the chance... interesting. Glad it made it back to the zoo.

morningbell

hmmmmmm

Slow down bro--I'm not tryin to step in on your stalk of the week. I'm just calling it like it is.

The content of link Inky posted had nothing to do with a reward, no reward posted about a lost Marabou Stork, no lost bird posted anywhere on the National Zoo site. So Inkpen didn't provide us with false information either?

Parrotmomm

What's one more bird?
Good dective work madMax! But I still have to say I have really enjoyed reading this thread it's been very entertaining, I'm sure it's been entertaining a lot of people. Fact or Fiction, only Paso knows :) But if it was a gag it's had everyone going, what else was everyone following this thread doing, working? hahaha
For Paso's sake I still hope there's a bird and a reward ;) hahaha

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
just another :liar: -- still on the boards two hours later.

Waiting for a sitter for mom..FIL is going to be here in 10 min...he had a drs appt today..sorry...headed now will be headed to Balt at the worst time..DGAS if you believe me or not...

I

Inkpen

:killingme you are too funny.

just another :liar: -- still on the boards two hours later.

how about a :bs: award :diva:

Max, go get a life and come back when you know how to play well with others..

Ever heard to term: "Dont believe everything you read on the internet"?

Paso set me up to react to her HELP Inkpen post...and I did help out!!!!
:killingme

Hope you feel like a real fool :cds: for calling the Zoo!!!!!!!

And FYI Max, I am not an expert on exotic birds.....
Just an expert on wildlife here in Maryland....:howdy:

madMAX

Max, go get a life and come back when you know how to play well with others..

Ever heard to term: "Dont believe everything you read on the internet"?

Paso set me up to react to her HELP Inkpen post...and I did help out!!!!
:killingme

Hope you feel like a real fool :cds: for calling the Zoo!!!!!!!

And FYI Max, I am not an expert on exotic birds.....
Just an expert on wildlife here in Maryland....:howdy:

Thank you for clearing that up in PM! :yay:

I didnt realize that paso was that type of person. I saw that she had so much bad going on in her life that I really thought something good was coming her way.

Oh well, I guess everyone has a different kind of sense of humor and hers just went :whoosh: over my head. Yeah I do feel stupid for believing her in the beginning.