Help Me Find Homes For These Horses!

erinjograves

Ad # 21901 in SOMD Classifieds! I hope I dont get in trouble for this!

AQHA Mare - Sheza Illusive Lady. HYPP N/N 12 Years 15.2 hands. No Vices. Trail Horse or Broodmare only. Not a show horse. Vet coming out May 17th for shots and updated coggins. Excellent for vet and farrier. Great feet. English and Western. $3500 OBO

Standardbred Gelding - Ranger. 8 years. 15 hands. No Vices. Gaited. Good with kids. Amish trained but scared of big trucks so they cannot keep him. Loads and trailers like a dream. Good for vet and farrier. $1500 OBO (Amish gentleman that owns him says he is going to New Holland in 3 weeks if I cant sell him - HELP! He is such a nice boy!!!)

Standardbred/Belgian Filly - Martini. 8 months old. Black/Bay. Needs lots of one on one time with humans. Currently working on leading and standing to be brushed. Cute Cute Filly. With the right person she could be a nice trail horse or even a hunter. $800 OBO

Please contact me for more information or pictures of these horses. I also have a nice pony (13.2 hands) that I need to find a home for but he isnt broke. I am working with him to get him broke and find him a nice int/adv rider to live with forever. He is an excellent mover and would do beautifully as a hunter/jumper.

Thank you all for taking the time to look at this ad. I must find new homes for these horses asap!

tommyjones

AQHA Mare - Sheza Illusive Lady. HYPP N/N 12 Years 15.2 hands. No Vices. Trail Horse or Broodmare only. Not a show horse. Vet coming out May 17th for shots and updated coggins. Excellent for vet and farrier. Great feet. English and Western. $3500 OBO

Standardbred Gelding - Ranger. 8 years. 15 hands. No Vices. Gaited. Good with kids. Amish trained but scared of big trucks so they cannot keep him. Loads and trailers like a dream. Good for vet and farrier. $1500 OBO (Amish gentleman that owns him says he is going to New Holland in 3 weeks if I cant sell him - HELP! He is such a nice boy!!!)

Standardbred/Belgian Filly - Martini. 8 months old. Black/Bay. Needs lots of one on one time with humans. Currently working on leading and standing to be brushed. Cute Cute Filly. With the right person she could be a nice trail horse or even a hunter. $800 OBO

Please contact me for more information or pictures of these horses. I also have a nice pony (13.2 hands) that I need to find a home for but he isnt broke. I am working with him to get him broke and find him a nice int/adv rider to live with forever. He is an excellent mover and would do beautifully as a hunter/jumper.

Thank you all for taking the time to look at this ad. I must find new homes for these horses asap!

this is not the classified section......

C

CoyoteIndigo

I can't take a horse right now, but I work with the Freedom Hill Horse Rescue. Perhaps they can help you out.

erinjograves

I know this isnt a classified section, but I paid for it to be posted in the classifieds and have seen others do that same as I am doing now.

These horses are for sale. The AQHA mare is my personal mare and the other two I am selling for an amish gentleman.

The gelding is way to nice to be sent to New Holland but the Amish guy just wants him gone as he cant use him because of the truck thing. We will take less on the gelding and the filly. I just want to find them good homes and not a meat truck!

Thanks guys!