help! need an indoor

devinej

We had reserved some time in an indoor for a training session/clinic for Thursday, friday, saturday i think 8am - 5 or 6pm next week, but the owners of the indoor just backed out on us....so we are looking for another venue - anyone care to rent out their indoor for those three days?

The training is for equine assisted psychotherapy (EAGALA-Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association) and we would bring 3 horses, and less than 20 participants.

please contact me

devinej05@gmail.com

Robin

We had reserved some time in an indoor for a training session/clinic for Thursday, friday, saturday i think 8am - 5 or 6pm next week, but the owners of the indoor just backed out on us....so we are looking for another venue - anyone care to rent out their indoor for those three days?

The training is for equine assisted psychotherapy (EAGALA-Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association) and we would bring 3 horses, and less than 20 participants.

please contact me

devinej05@gmail.com

Devine, go talk to some of the other barns with indoors.

bosox

where?

do you want it to be located. I know of two in PG county that would let you. One place you have been to-the other is by Rosaryville.

Let me know if you want contact info.

devinej

thanks! yes bosox, could you send contact info?

the participants probably have already booked their hotel in california/lexington park area, but we may be able to change to PG county, would be closer to the airport anyway.