Help-Need prescription refill but vet is unavailable

spellbound

It seems that my vet is making a habit of going out of town every time I need prescription refills. I tried getting it from Tidewater, but they refused to issue medication without one of their vets seeing the animal.

The prescription i need is for isoxsuprine. Does anyone have any ideas for an alternative source?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
spellbound said:
It seems that my vet is making a habit of going out of town every time I need prescription refills. I tried getting it from Tidewater, but they refused to issue medication without one of their vets seeing the animal.

The prescription i need is for isoxsuprine. Does anyone have any ideas for an alternative source?

I can get it for you tomorrow..will take a few days to get it in...let me know ..

fredsaid2

spellbound said:

Can you contact her by phone, have her call it in?

Hope the other source works out in the meantime. :smile: