Help out a bored newbie...

abreesmom9

Hi everyone,

I'm new to all this, but have been browsing for a few days. I am going to be moving to st. mary's from Maine sometime soon, and am in st. mary's for the week. I'd like to meet some people while I'm here, so my husband and I know SOMEONE when we head down here. I went to Leonardtown High in 97 and 98, graduated from there in 98, but didn't keep in touch with anyone....
Any good places to go? I'm 24, married with a child, so no strip clubs or anything:crazy:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by abreesmom9
I'd like to meet some people while I'm here, so my husband and I know SOMEONE when we head down here.

you don't want us to paint your ceilings, do you? :bubble:

if not ... :howdy: welcome aboard! :biggrin:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Hi everyone,

I'm new to all this, but have been browsing for a few days. I am going to be moving to st. mary's from Maine sometime soon, and am in st. mary's for the week. I'd like to meet some people while I'm here, so my husband and I know SOMEONE when we head down here. I went to Leonardtown High in 97 and 98, graduated from there in 98, but didn't keep in touch with anyone....
Any good places to go? I'm 24, married with a child, so no strip clubs or anything:crazy:

Graduated from LHS in 2002. Welcome aboard.:banana:

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
I believe there is a website for your graduated class.... you may already know about it. I don't remember what it is...can anybody help me out???

ESHEF didn't JG graduate that year? She may know it...

Otter

Nothing to see here
Sure, us old farts will meet ya for the early bird at Bob Evans..will be a hot time!!

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: Re: Help out a bored newbie...

Originally posted by tatercake
you don't want us to paint your ceilings, do you? :bubble:

if not ... :howdy: welcome aboard! :biggrin:
OH NO you did not... :roflmao:...::lmao:...:killingme

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by CowGirlUp
I believe there is a website for your graduated class.... you may already know about it. I don't remember what it is...can anybody help me out???

ESHEF didn't JG graduate that year? She may know it...
No, that was 95. abreesmom9 graduated our Freshman year.

And cari, I guess you won't be hanging out with me then, huh? I'm just having a crappy day all the way around.

abreesmom9

Ok Ok, I know I'm only 24, but I chase a hyperactive 2 year old around all day, so I FEEL much older!:biggrin:

Any idea how I could track down people I may have gone to school with? There one person in particular I'd like to get in touch with, but so far no luck! :bawl:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
classmates.com is pretty good ... or reunion.com ... a lot of my high school classmates are on there (but I don't have much desire to get up with 'em) :ohwell:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by tatercake
classmates.com is pretty good ... or reunion.com ... a lot of my high school classmates are on there (but I don't have much desire to get up with 'em) :ohwell:
Yeah and they are all pounding down your door too...:roflmao:

Pete

Repete
Ok Ok, I know I'm only 24, but I chase a hyperactive 2 year old around all day, so I FEEL much older!:biggrin:

Any idea how I could track down people I may have gone to school with? There one person in particular I'd like to get in touch with, but so far no luck! :bawl:
Well since I came form a place very similar to this the first place I would start is the Brass Rail. Then check the jail, McDonalds parking lot on Saturday night, and the firehouse.

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by otter
Sure, us old farts will meet ya for the early bird at Bob Evans..will be a hot time!!

:lol: Now we have to get there before 6 or the price goes up.